Chapter 3

"LOS ANGELES?!?!" I exclaimed.

Red had covered his ears when I yelled that, he uncovered them and looked at me."You done?" I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded."Good,"He replied"Just get ready we're leaving soon." He got up from the couch and left me in the living room, dumbfounded. Why Hollywood of all places? Why would Angel want us to go there? I sighed and headed to the bathroom. God did I have to pee. I didn't even knock on the bathroom door. I kind of just went in.I looked up and my jaw dropped.

Dylan was in the bathroom, it was clear he had just gotten out of the shower, his hair was wet and he had a towel loosely wrapped around him.He turned to look at me, and the towel dropped.

"JESUS!"I quickly look away, not wanting to see Dylan jr and him.

"Do you mind?"He asked.

I quickly backed away and shut the door. Note to self, knock before entering the bathroom. I wanted so badly to run, and just hide, but before I could move Dylan came out of the bathroom. I couldn't even look at him, not without that image in my head. He laughed as looked at me, passing by.

"At least take me to dinner first,"He joked and walked back to the living room. I threw almost up at the thought. I then turned around and walked back into the bathroom to pee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long flight and getting into hotel rooms, we were all sitting by the pool. I was sitting on the edge, watching Red, Dylan, Iggy, Gazzy, Nudge, and Angel play volleyball in the pool. I'm kind of surprised Iggy could, but since Gazzy was on his team he was shouting to where it was going

I sighed and watched them a bit, then they finished, with Iggy, Gazzy and Red winning.Red high fived Gazzy and Iggy, and then went to go dry off.

Dylan swam over to me, as everyone else were sitting by the chairs for the pool drying off.

I looked at Dylan as he got up and sat on the edge next to me.

"You could have played you know," he said looking towards the pool.

I shrugged,"Looked like you guys were having fun without me anyways."

Dylan sighed and looked at me,"Are you okay?" I looked at him, his face dangerously close to mine.

I nodded, not taking my eyes off him.

I then hear Red call out," What are these people doing here?"

I looked over to see a bunch of people with cameras or notebooks in hand. They seemed to be paparazzi. Angel smiled innocently and said."I invited them here."

"Great.." I mumbled and stood up and walked towards my things,"Have fun with that," I said and was about to walk back to the hotel room, when I felt someone wrap an arm around me, and pull me into their lap.

I looked down to see Dylan, I glared at him, and he just smiled innocently as he sat in the chair.

He whispered to me,"If we gotta do it, you do to"

I rolled my eyes, and sat my things down, and stayed sitting on his lap(as he wouldn't let go anyways) as the reporters asked questions.

"Are you two a couple?" I wasn't paying attention, but I looked up to see them all looking at Dylan and I.I felt my cheeks get hot.

"What? Ewe no!" I tried to stand up off his lap, but he didn't move his arms,"Dylan, let go," I mumbled to him.He just laid his chin on my shoulder.

"So what if we are?" He mused. I completely froze. I hope we was just fucking with them.The reporters all looked at each other, some writing in their notebooks. I looked at Red, who seemed to be steaming.

God, I was done for, so was Dylan to apparently.

One reporter asked,"How long have you known each other?" Others started asking questions at the same time.

"Are you both bird kids?"

"When did you meet?"

"How many kids do you plan to have."

That last one threw me off. I quickly stood up, making Dylan let go of me. Finally, jackass. I quickly gathered my things and practically ran out of the pool area, my face feeling hot.

They continued to ask Dylan questions as I left. When I looked back, he was watching me with concern all over his face. I sighed and kept on going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my hotel room, getting ready for some party Angel had us going to. I was not excited. They were making me wear a dress, and I hated it. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked tired and beat almost.The dress went to about mid thigh and held my body together showing off every curve.The dress was this green color, Red said it would bring out my eyes a bit more.I put my hair in a sloppy bun, and was about to leave, when I heard a knock on my room door.

I quickly went over to it, and opened it, saying,"I'm coming I'm coming," but when I opened the door, I saw Dylan. I guess Dylan read my mind as I was about to slam it in his face, but he placed his foot in between the door and door frame to stop me from closing it.

"I just want to talk,"Dylan said trying to push the door open as I pushed it close.

"I don't want to talk,"I yelled at him, trying to kick his foot away.

"Please, Finny, I didn't mean to hurt you,"Dylan sounded like he was begging at this point, I stopped pushing for one second and in that one second, Dylan was able to push it open and get inside, the door shutting behind him. He looked really concerned and then he eyed me in my dress, his eyes got big, and he started to blush.

I went over to my bed, grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it and yelled,"Get out!"

He grabbed the pillow, and pulled it away from me. I lost my footing as he did and practically fell into him. He caught me, this time, not falling backwards. He looked down at me, and I didn't dare look up at him. I just stared at his chest, unable to move.

"Finny?"He asked.I could hear the concern in his voice.I slowly looked up at him. His turquoise eyes staring intently at me. I started to get lost in them, not knowing what to do or say. His eyes were so beautiful, they were almost like the sea, then again i've never seen the ocean, but that's how I imagined it looking like.

He cleared his throat and I quickly snapped out of it, and looked down as he set me back on my feet. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Why am I such a loser?

"I'm sorry about earlier,"He said. I looked up at him.

"It was just a joke, I didn't think they would take it seriously,"He shrugged.

I nodded,"You're forgiven, just.. Don't do it again."

He nodded and asked,"Should we head out?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, lets go."