3.2 | ditched birthday

"hey guys i gotta go" jake spoke to sunghoon and yuna in the classroom afterschool

sunghoon was iffy about this because the moment jake leaves, he doesn't return, "yuna's party is in like 5 hours. are you going to make it?"

jake bit his lip and looked over at yuna who was anticipating his answer, "yes! i'll make it. i promise. i won't disappoint you"

yuna sighed, "if you can't..then just send a message or a call so we don't get worried about you"

"..you don't trust me to be there do you?" jake asked yuna, a bit disappointed but honestly he understood where she was coming from

the girl immediately felt bad, taking back what she said, "i-i didn't mean it like that jake..i'm sorry"

"it's okay..i don't blame you. i would be upset too if you guys didn't show up to my things" jake rubbed the back of his neck, "b-but! i promise i'll make it!"

yuna chuckled and nodded, "okay get going wherever you need to go"

jay nodded as he grabbed his things, dashing out of the classroom

"he'll be there yuyu don't worry" sunghoon reassured her and the girl just smiled, "oh! also, why were you looking for heeseung earlier?"

"oh right!" she turned to him, a smile on her face, "ahn said that since my grades have been improving thanks to heeseung that i could either transfer to a more advanced class this year for math or physics or whatever math class i take in 3rd year"

"really?? that's great yuna!" sunghoon congratulated her, "hopefully it's not too hard for you. do you plan on transferring this year?"

"i'm not sure" she responded, "i'm going to think about it but i'm happy i was able to improve in those subjects"

"okay imma be honest" sunghoon spoke, "i may or may not..have saw you hugging heeseung?"

yuna's smile never faded and she shrugged, "you're not mad?" she shook her head, "oh god bless" yuna watched the boy as he took out a piece of paper that had a bunch of words written on it. then he crumbled up the paper, tossing it in the trashcan, "guess no apology is needed" yuna just chuckled in response, "so..why'd you hug him a second time"