2.6 | advice

"sunghoon" soovin called out to the boy as she walked over to the boy who was at his desk, doing his homework, "wow, you're actually doing homework i'm so proud of you"

"oh no. this is late homework, i need to get half credit at least" he replied, not looking up at her and she rolled her eyes, sitting in front of him

"i don't know what to get yuna for her birthday" she sighed, "what should i get her?"

sunghoon looked up at soovin, "yuna would appreciate anything to be honest. she doesn't ask for much or anything"

"but i have to get her something or i feel bad" she complained, "does she like any idol groups. maybe i could get her an album"

"she likes BAP and b1a4" he answered, going back to answering the last few questions on the homework

"ugh" she threw her head back, resting it all the wall behind her, "those groups are hard to get albums for since b1a4 hasn't released anything new and BAP is already disbanded"

"she has all their albums to be honest. she just needs a signed BAP album either all members or just one"

"oo really??" soovin looked back at him and he nodded, "time to go search for one"

she took out her phone and began searching the internet hoping to find someone selling a signed album for a good price

"you know they're all going to be expensive especially if it's with the photo card" sunghoon told her as he put his pencil down, finishing his homework that was already late

she groaned in annoyance, continuing to scroll through her phone, "most of these are like 100 dollars. come on im broke!"

sunghoon chuckled as he took out his phone as well and began searching through the internet to help her find a good seller

after a few minutes, sunghoon easily found one, "oh" he showed her his phone, "it's 50 dollars and its with the photo card and postcard"

"great! send me the link" sunghoon nodded, copying and pasting the link sending it to her number, "thank you!"