2.8 | true feelings?

"yuna" soovin began as the two walked out of school, "i think i want to break it off with jake"

"what?" yuna responded in shock since she just said it out of no where, "why? i thought you guys really liked each other"

"we do but i don't know..something just seems off with him. like i can see he likes me but i don't know if it's in a girlfriend way? does that make any sense?"

"2 dates isn't enough to judge whether or not you like him" yuna chuckled, "try one more and if it doesn't work than you guys can just spilt"

'please don't spilt because if he's not seeing you then all my feelings will come crashing down on me again' yuna prayed in her mind for them to stay together

"i guess i can try it" soovin shrugged, "i'll give it a shot"

yuna nodded, "plus don't you like jake?"

"i do but..i don't know to be honest. i'm just being weird to be honest"

"sounds about right" yuna told her and soovin rolled her eyes

"soo.." soovin started again, "are you excited for your birthday?"

"very" she laughed, "i know sunghoon has good birthday plans usually"

"you're so old girl. at least you'll be legal to drink now!"

"after heeseung's party. i don't really feel like drinking anymore. that was a whole mess and i ended up confe-" she cut herself off in the end, realizing she can't tell soovin about how she confessed to jake, "it was just a big mess and i don't want to repeat it"

"at least youre okay" soovin patted her back in attempt to comfort her, "also it was kinda just a mistake since you were probably all panic-y and anxious after getting..well you know" yuna nodded, "im sure you'll know how to handle alcohol in the future eventually"

"we'll see" yuna laughed

"ah!" soovin then stopped and yuna looked at her, "you don't have any homework right?" yuna shook her head, "let's go shopping!"