0.8 | flustered

"it feels lonely without yuyu's presence" sunghoon sighed to jake who was across the lunch table from him

"i didn't realize how much she brighten up the mood" jake responded and sunghoon agreed with him

usually the three would eat together but yuna wasn't going to be there for the next week or so, so now it was just going to be the 2 boys. 

to be honest, jake and sunghoon had 2 other friends within the school but one of them was a 3rd year so he didn't have the same lunch schedule and the other one was one year younger than them so his lunch schedule was also different from the two who were 2nd years.

"so since yuna isn't here" sunghoon began as he leaned towards jake, "you like her right?"

jake rolled his eyes and shook his head, chucking afterwards,"we are just good friends sunghoon. just like you and her"

"me and yuna are good friends..true" sunghoon agreed but shook his head, "but there's something between you two! i swear. you treat everyone nicely but when it comes to yuyu, you treat her just a little bit differently"

"so you can notice how i act towards people but can't pass a test?" jake tilted his head at the boy

"this is different, don't start coming at me" sunghoon pointed his chopsticks at jake

"we've known yuna for a long time-"

sunghoon cut off jake, "yes which is why you guys should be dating already"

jake ignored the boy and continued his sentence, "but i could never see yuna as more than a friend. even if i did like her" sunghoon looked at him with hopeful eyes, "which i don't" sunghoon sighed, "she probably doesn't even want to bother with a boyfriend right now"

"how would you know?"

"i don't know" he shrugged, "just a feeling"

'definitely a wrong feeling' sunghoon thought

"but either way. i'm not ready for a girlfriend nor am i looking for one. im too busy that i wouldn't have time. i barely have time to see you guys let alone a girlfriend" jake explained