0.7 | sprained ankle

sunghoon and jake walked to school talking, sunghoon ranting about his skating practice and jake just listened to him along the way

jake kept looking at his phone and sunghoon noticed this, "you didn't hear anything i just said did you?" jake didn't respond as he kept looking at his phone, "jake!"

jake looked up from his phone and at sunghoon, "sorry what'd you say?"

sunghoon rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "you act like just because yuna doesn't send a good morning text or walk with us, it's the end of the world"

"i can worry okay?" jake finally put his phone away into his blazer pocket, "she usually messages but she's probably busy with track since she has a meeting right now"

"exactly so don't worry so much about it. we'll see her in class"

jake walked over to sunghoon's seat before class started and spoke, "she's not in class sunghoon"

"she probably just got caught up in something" sunghoon wasn't too worried about the girl but jake was the complete opposite. sunghoon then leaned back in his chair, "or she's ditching you because you always do it to us"

"yah!" jake smacked his arm lightly, "she wouldn't.."

sunghoon shook his head, "did you text her?" jake nodded, "and she didn't respond?" he shook his head, "then.." he looked around the room until he spotted a specific girl, "hey! chaeryeong"

the girl stopped talking to her friend and looked over at sunghoon. sunghoon then gestured her to come to him. she excused herself from her friend and walked over to the two boys, "yah?"

"do you happen to know where yuna is? we thought her track meet ended at 8:20?" sunghoon asked, "also you're here so..i assume the meeting ending"

"oh it did end but yuna got hurt so-"

"what?!" the two exclaimed with sunghoon standing up from his seat which scared the girl in front of them and the other students in the class, causing them to go silent