ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ꜰ ʟ ᴀ ꜱ ʜ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ - ᴘ1

Start from the beginning

Papa loved Fia the moment she opened her eyes at the hospital and threatened to kill him.

Mama loved Fia the moment she laid eyes on her.

Racheal at some point was jealous of her, as everywhere Fia went she either got good or bad attention. 

Either way, it was attention. 

She was jealous of Fia's eyes, body, confidence, smartness, and the fact that she had the love of both her mom and dad, even Royale who wouldn't spare a glance at any girl. 

She got over it at some point.

Or did she?

She found Zoey... though she wanted Fia.

Royale fell in love with Fia when she beat the most 'undefeated' fighter in the American Mafia which was him. 

He fell in love with her when she rejected him 4 times before giving in. 

He fell in love with her the moment her Heterochromia eyes laid eyes on him and connected.

After the advice Mama and Papa gave Fia, she finally knew what to do.

All her life, Fia had always wanted a family. 

Every birthday, she'd wish her dad would call asking for their forgiveness or maybe want them back. 

She gave up hope on her 7th. Her 8th, everything good living in her had died. 

She was a walking corpse. 

She couldn't feel it.

She was numb.

She finally had someone she loved. All her countless hookups came nothing close to Royale. Royale loved her for her. 

He loved her perfect imperfections. Her scars, flaws, body.

He loved her.

-And that was all that mattered.

Fia kept the babies.

"Ok, mommy." Eliza chirped and ran up the stairs.

RING RING

"Hello? Who's this?" Fia asked

"Oh love, I'm sad you've forgotten me so soon. Was I really that forgettable? I thought the way I had you moaning and whining under me, I did a good job..."

"What the fuck?! Anton?"

Anton was Fia's hookup. They stopped 2years back. 

Way before Fia had met Royale. 

Anton had started getting possessive and obsessive and Fia didn't like that. She made it clear to Anton that all she wanted was sex. 

Anton didn't like that and got abusive. 

He slapped Fia and she didn't go down without a fight.

As she should!

She left him with two broken ribs, a black eye, a broken leg that he had to get amputated, and icing on the cake was he was left in a coma.

"Right you are love, guess I did leave an imprint after all," Anton said as you could hear the smugness in his voice.

"Why the fuck are you calling Anton? Would you like another visit to the coma because I could make that happen as you know?" Fia said smirking.

"You bitch! I'll fucking kill you and that little family of yours." Anton said red-faced even though she couldn't see him.

He could...

"Not if I kill you first. I already got close once." Fia said

"Fuck you!"

"Already did that, didn't really enjoy it. Young me just went for anyone. *Sigh* such a shame. Where was Royale this whole time?" Fia said teasing him

"You have such a pretty little girl there. What's her name? Ah yes, Eliza. Beautiful name. Hate for something to happen to her." Anton retorted

"Touch her and I swear to fucking Lucifer I'll kill you and everyone you care about. I'll fucking torture you." Fia snarled

*evil laughter* "Dear lovely Fiammetta, always such a spitfire. See you soon my love." Anton said and ended the call.

"Fucking hell," Fia said throwing her phone across the room.

"Mommy, I'm ready to go," Eliza said

"You look beautiful Ellie, come on, I have a whole day planned."

Fia and Eliza spent their time together usefully. They went to the mall, got ice cream, got their nails done, and were just about to go to dinner.

Just when a black heavily tinted van came around. Fia didn't have enough time to pull out her gun when darkness filled her.

_

Again, sorry for the short chapter. 

Thoughts on this chapter?

Adieu!

1076 words

_