"I can do that. You two go get fixed up." He said firmly. "I'll check on you guys in the morning."

"Thanks Steve." Bucky said nodding to him.

We hobbled off towards the lab. I was definitely winded, but thankfully it was a short walk as we followed the small crowd. The lab was empty and dirty as she had what few employees she did have helping the wounded. We all had been roughed up, but I could see probably a hundred of her troops pretty messed up.

Bucky and I made it to a spare examination table and we both sat on it silently. I looked over to him and he was covered in dirt and blood. His metal arm had been nearly shredded off. He caught my wandering eyes and I met his weak and tired eyes.

"Did it hurt?" I asked. He shook his head and looked at it.

"He ripped it in half. I can't move any of it anymore." He said and it hung loosely.

"Can it come off?" I asked.

"Not that I'm aware of." He said.

Shuri and another male eventually came by. She looked over the both of us. The man took notes on my cuts and broken bones and Shuri took notes of Bucky's arm. She seemed to be quite focused and the smile she wore just yesterday was nonexistent now.

"I'm not sure if it can be removed. I have no idea who put it on me or how it was made." He said sounding exhausted.

"It can be removed easily, it will take me a few days to get one made." She said and I saw his confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked her.

"You're new arm should take me a few days to construct, you'll have to go a few days without anything because I need to remove that one to use it as a reference for the new one." She said pointing to his arm.

"You can just make one?" He asked.

"Yes of course better than the last one at that. Do not worry, you will be up and working again in few days." She said giving him a small smile.

"I really appreciate it." He said just shaking his head.

"Of course, we'll be back shortly." She said and we both nodded and thanked her.

We had sat there for while so they could get to everyone else. Eventually someone else came back and cleaned out my arm and stitched me back up. They did some sort of laser thing to make the edges of the stitches hold better. It hurt a little, bit but I was thankful to not have my arm open like it had been.

A younger girl who couldn't have been older than 15 or 16 years old came over to help Bucky with his smaller cuts and scraps. She apologized for how young she was, but she said she was studying to become a nurse. I guess since Bucky's injuries were primarily mechanical his smaller scrapes and bumps could be handled by someone less experienced.

His leg was messed up as well, but he needed to wait for an actual doctor for that. She got him some medicine to take but he politely declined. No amount of pain killer would be enough to take any pain away. because of the serum. She seemed to understand what he had explained to her, but she left once she did as much as she could.

After a few hours a doctor came over and he brought a weird machine with him. They did Bucky's leg first because he offered to go first. He knew as soon as I saw the large robotic machine I tensed up. He handled it well and I will say watching him go first calmed me a little bit.

He stood up after they had finished and he seemed to be able to walk. He still had a small limp but I could see his relief when he was able to move freely. He mentioned he was sore, but he was feeling worlds better. I was up next to go and I felt tense despite watching Bucky go.