Tell Me!

Hey guys! I'm so so so so sorry I haven't wrote anything lately. But here it is!

No-one's POV

"Hey Natsu", Happy called out as they sat at the bar at the guild, "Do you like Lucy?".

Natsu stared at Happy then looked away calmly, "She is my best friend, aint she?" he stated as Happy agreed, but it wasnt what he meant.

Natsu may be dense, and sometimes a bit stupid but he knows that Lucy is different to everyone else, and the thing is he admitted it to himself. The truth is he loves Lucy, and when he realised this, unexpected feelings and wanted actions were upon him.

"Natsu! Happy!" a sweet voice lingered in Natsu's ears, as he turned around quickly to see Lucy. "Oh hey Luce".

"How are your wounds?" Happy asked out of worry, as Lucy smiled carefree "All better".

She was really happy this morning, why you may ask, it was her birthday.

Natsu's POV

So today is Lucy's birthday and i was told before by Mira that i have to keep her away from the guild.

"Oh Lucy do you want to do something today?" I asked as she turned around excited, her face was so cute.

"Sure!" She grinned happily, " like what though?". I sat there thinking, but couldn't suggest anything, instead Lucy spoke, " I was going to get myself something today, wanna join?".

Even though I didn't like shopping, as long as I was with Lucy I could kept her away for the guild to set a surprise party for her, but that wasn't the only reason.

"Alright! Let's go!" I exclaimed grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the guild. Happy stayed behind to help Mira and the guild.
_________________
Lucy's POV
"Slow down Natsu", my feet were nearly tripping over each other as the firm grip on my wrist pulled me. " Why do we need to rush?" i asked as he stopped, his back faced me for a while until he turned around and looked at me. "Oh yeah your right!" he chucked with a smile for ear to ear, it made me blush furiously, "Eh are you okay? Your face is red".

"Yeah im fine, lets go!" i told him as i started to walk off slowly. Walking beside me with his hand on my wrist, i wanted him not to let go, i really loved his warm hands- uh Lucy dont, there no point in it.

"Luce?"

"Uh sorry, where did you want to go?" i asked as he looked over in a direction, his face drooling as i noticed the little cafe. I giggled as moved my arm making him release his grip as i used my hand to grabbed his running to the place.

We sat down at a table with chair on either sides, Natsu was eating a big plate of meat as i was just drinking water. " Arent you hungry?" he asked with a mouth-full as his words were hard to understand, "N-" "Here" he interupted, holding out a piece on his fork.

Was he expecting me to eat it, he is wanting to fed me, "Oh gez Lucy today is a good day" i thought as i opened my mouth with my eyes close, i heard a chuckle as he fed me it. When i opened my eyes as i saw Natsu's face bright, he looked so happy.

When i thought about it, did he even know today was my birthday?

"Natsu" i called as he looked up interested, "Do you know what today is?"

He looked at me thinking a bit, he looked nervous, "Its our day out, right?" he said as i nodded, "yeah..our day out" i whispered quietly to myself, as i felt a bit down

NO-ONE'S POV

The truth was that Mira told Natsu no matter what act like he didnt know it was her birthday. Why? Because she wanted to surprise her all together.

As Natsu and Lucy left the cafe they continued walking around together, both of them looked happy and were actually having a great amount of fun. When Lucy got intrigued at a bookstore, Natsu took this time to look for something for her, he didnt know what but he hope he would find something that could match his word later that night.

Time ticked by as Natsu rushed back hiding the present in his pocket, Lucy had got a few books as she walked out of the store.

The town was a little rowdy as they started to walk back to Lucy's apartment, Natsu had let himself doze off a bit as he started to hold her hand. Lucy's face started to glow pink, her expression fluffy like cotton candy.

Walking into the apartment Lucy dropped down on her bed exhausted, "Ah im so tired already" she complained yawning as Natsu walked towards her, "Lets go to the guild".

"In 5 minutes, let me relax for a bit", when she said that Natsu plopped down next to her on the bed, "So how was today?" the awkwardness of his words were notice by Lucy, "Mm..FUN!" she excited giggled like a child, Natsu stared at her in awe.

"Okay longer enough! To the guild we go!" the energetic girl jumped up running towards the door, today it was Natsu keeping up with her not the other way around.

----

At the Guild
As both of them stood infront of the guild, you could she how excited and pumped up Natsu was. Letting Lucy walk in first the colourful guild alerted her eyes, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!" the whole guild screamed, it was loud but soothering.

"Minna", her happiness making her eyes water, Natsu patted her head, "Come on Birthday girl" he smiled.

As the party went on, Lucy had been forced to drink, she didnt have much but it affected the balance of her walk. With this Natsu guided her outside for fresh air, he took her towards a big cherry blossom tree.

"Wha so pretty!" Lucy awed as she spun around in a child-like way. "Lucy I knew this might not be the right time to say it but" he was going to say those words, the ones to melt hearts of many, but he got interrupted.

"Natsu! Natsu!" Lucy started to sing his name, " Oh how much I love you Natsu !" Her feet spun around as she danced around him singing as he feel to the ground. " Natsu~" her voice sounded sweet as she stood in front of him, his expression was shocked as the words he wanted to say came out of her mouth.

Her foot slipped in that instant as Natsu caught her. She had fallen forwards as she laid on his chest, their eyes stared at each other in lust. Before Natsu knew it he felt a peck on his lips, Lucy chuckled childishly before passing out.

LUCY'S POV
I could feel a cold wind brush my hair, my head throbbed and my breath tasted like alcohol. I felt arms wrapped around my body holding me close, it was warm. I opened my tired eyes, the sky was still dark as the stars twinkled in the night sky, I saw a strand of pink on the corner of my eye.

"Natsu?" I muttered as he moaned in distress, his arms tightening around me, it swish my chest a little, I blushed.

"Luce.." The mumbled of his voice made me flinch. When he finally woke up, he stared at me for a second until his face went red and he looked away.

Wait what? Did he just blush?

"Natsu are you okay?" I asked as he looked back, staring into my eyes. "Did you mean it?" A random question blurted out of his mouth, he sounded serious.

"Mean what?" I asked getting out of his lap and standing up. "Never mind you were drunk away" the sadness on his face got me worried, what the hell did I say.

"Natsu-" "I'm going" he interrupted my words as he stood up, it looked like his was upset like a child.

I needed to know what I done, before he got away I bolted towards him and tackled him down. " What the hell did I say Natsu?" I screamed, all I wanted was to know why his face looked happy but hurt at the same time.

"When you were drunk, you said something to me" the calm and quiet tone he kept made him sound serious. I waited from his next words, but he swiftly flicked his head to the left. "NATSU!" I exclaimed even louder this time. " What did I say!?"

There was a moment of silence, a unique tension was between us as I held him to the floor. His onyx eyes stared into mine, my heart fluttered but it wasn't the time for that, I had to listen.

"You said you loved me."

__________________________
Sorry for the late update! Thank chu for reading!