Chapter 23: I Don't Love Her

Nam-il gently pulled her head towards him and removed the marker cap using his mouth. He then drew a blue smiley face on Minji's lump.

"You have a new friend." Nam-il chuckled. He opened his camera and took a video. "Hello, Team Jimin! Noona is okay now. Look at her forehead!"

Minji pursed her lips and give him a playful look.He flicked her lump. Minji groaned and slapped his hand away. "Don't touch my son. He's just newly born."

"What are you naming him?" Nam-il asked while looking at the camera.

"Nam-il Jr." She looked at him which makes Nam-il blush. Nam-il stared at her and kissed her forehead which caused Minji to flinch.

Nam-il sent the video to their GC. Most were asking if Minji is okay while Aera was typing in capslock and scolding Nam-il. Jung Kook gripped on his phone while watching the video again and again. He was replaying how Nam-il kissed Minji's forehead and was getting flustered when he saw how the kiss was planted. It was innocent, playful, like how you kiss your grandma, but he felt that Nam-il was trying to get something which he owns and that makes him frustrated.

He was now in his office and reading his email. He hasn't even asked her if she is doing alright. He would like to talk to her but he might be trapping himself. "Their class must be starting now." Jung Kook went to the Training room and tapped his access card on the door. When it opened, Namjoon stopped with his discussion and bowed his head to him.

"I thought Jimin was here."

"He was here earlier to check Minji's situation." Namjoon explained.

"Let me observe the class, though. Mr. Choi is asking me to assess you too." Jung Kook lied.

"No worries. Take a seat wherever you like, Sir." The whole class was looking at Jung Kook's movements. He went to the back of the class and occupied the empty seat next to Minji. Minji looked to the opposite side  immediately.

Namjoon continued with the discussion while writing on the board. Their lesson is about copyreading symbols.

Jung Kook noticed that Minji's ankle was wrapped with an ice bag. He can't see her face because she was looking the other way.

"Ms Minji, look straight here. Eyes on the board." Namjoon mentioned when he noticed that Jung Kook was looking at her. Minji's was looking at the opposite direction and Jung Kook might get the idea that she isn't paying attention.

Minji nodded and fixed her eyes looking at the board. Jung Kook did the same thing. Namjoon explained the symbols while Minji was taking notes. Minji was pushing her pen in and out making small noises but stopped when she realized that Jung Kook is beside her. She tried to focus on the lesson instead and wrote notes while Namjoon was discussing. Her eyebrows then furrowed and looked to the board then back to her notes. She raised her hand and Namjoon stopped.

"Yes, Minji?" Namjoon asked.

"With all due respect, I don't think the Ndash symbol should have been used." Namjoon looked at the board and read the sentence after a few seconds his mouth formed a circle. "I stand corrected. Good job."

Jung Kook was listening and his respect to Namjoon grew as it takes a man to accept being corrected. He stood and fixed his suit before bidding his goodbye to the class and their trainer. What he liked most about Namjoon and his friends is that they respect him and his position--never did they use their friendship to be advantageous on their career.

He went back to his office and continue reading and answering his emails. From time to time, he will think of Minji but will scold himself for doing so. It was almost lunch hour when he finished doing his presentation, he doesn't have the appetite to eat but his friends were already texting him.