52. Theatrics

Bonus ;)

**********************

"Eomma, I'm not a ghost, what the fuck? No!! You are embarrassing me in front of my husband!!" Taehyung exclaimed for the tenth time that day. 

Jeongguk snapped his head towards Taehyung with a glare. "What?" Taehyung hissed at him. "Don't curse at your mother" Jeongguk hissed back silently, but the whole house heard him. 

"So," Taehyung's mother pressed her lips tight to stop herself from laughing at the long haired man, "you appear on your first death anniversary, that too with wet clothes, no don't stop me, I know you drowned in the ocean. The airport informed us the next day itself" she held a hand out to stop Taehyung and Jimin from interrupting them. 

"So you show up in wet clothes along with a man and a woman who look equally wet and give off stone age vibes, and expect me to believe that you are alive?? What is it? Did they die in water too? I don't care if you are my son. I'm calling a ghost hunter right away" Sana said and grabbed her phone from the table to google a ghost hunter. 

"Wait, what the fuck? It's our death anniversary today?!" Jimin exclaimed incredulously. Jieun and Sana gave them an unamused look. "No, it's your next life's birthday" Jieun deadpanned. 

"Mom!! Seriously!! We are just as clueless as you are!! We were supposed to return the day after the crash!!" Jimin yelled loudly, earning another glare from Jeongguk. "Okay, okay, sorry" he said and continued softly. 

"Look, stop your theatrics and listen to us properly. We are not dead. It is true that the plane crashed, but we crashed into the Bermuda Triangle. You know it, right?" he asked. 

Jieun frowned as he watched the seriousness in her son's face. She didn't believe they were ghosts. She just wanted to give them a little hard time for all the tears that they had shed for them the previous year ever since they received the death notice from the airport. 

"I do" she said. "It took us to the sixteenth century. We lived over there and returned now because that century wasn't safe. That man over there is Taehyung's husband, Jeon Jeongguk. The twelfth King of the Jeon Dynasty. And this girl over here is my soon-to-be wife. There's a lot to tell you and we will tell you if you stop your theatrics" Jimin said sternly. 

Both the sets of parents stared at their sons with their jaws hanging open. Mrs. Kim was the first one to snap. She bowed her head and sniffled slightly before calling the one person that she could think of. 

Jimin's uncle. 

"Hello, Bogum-ssi?" she asked and every single person could hear her voice break. 

"I need the number for San Hipólito Hospital. They treat mental patients too, right?" she cried. 

"WHAT?! EOMMA!!!" Taehyung yelled the second he realized what the call was about and leapt up to snatch the phone out of her grasp. 

He ended the call immediately and looked up at her with a glare. "You want us to leave or what?! Enough of the drama!!" he exclaimed angrily. 

"This isn't some drama!! What kind of nonsense are you even talking?! Those are the stories that mad people talk about!!" Sana yelled. 

Taehyung was just about to retaliate when their doorbell rang. Jieun opened the door and found Bogum standing outside. "I was right outside your house when I got the call. Thought I heard Taehyung's voice" he said worriedly and walked in behind his sister. 

Taehyung glared at his mother and turned to face his Professor. "Hello, hyung" he greeted angrily. "You didn't board the plane or what?" Bogum asked with a cool head. "We did. Long story short, we are alive" Jimin said. 

"Assholes. You know how much we missed you?" Bogum asked and spread his arms wide, letting Taehyung and Jimin heave a sigh and run into his arms. 

"Now what was that thing about the hospital, Nuna?" he asked Mrs. Kim. "Nothing" she whispered with tears running down her face. 

Taehyung and Jimin let go of Bogum and looked at their parents sympathetically. Even though their behaviour was annoying them, if they were in their parents' shoes, they knew that they would have done the same thing. 

Thus, Taehyung did the first thing that came to his mind and walked towards the kitchen. "What are you doing?!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed when Taehyung walked back to the living room with a knife in his hand. 

"Proving something to you" Taehyung said and handed the knife to Jimin. "Make a cut on my arm with it" he whispered to him and walked away from him. 

"Taehyung, wha-"

"Just watch, Ajeomma. You will understand everything soon" Jimin said and stared at the knife in his hand. Soon, his stare turned into a concentrated glare and within seconds, the knife was in the air, moving towards Taehyung steadily. 

Every single person except Jeongguk and Jeongyeon gasped loudly as they watched the knife make a small cut on Taehyung's outstretched arm. 

"JIMIN-AH!!" Jieun and Sana yelled loudly, but Taehyung silenced them. "Just watch" he said. Within seconds, his wound closed up without a single trace of blood. 

"W-What....oh my god...." Jieun's legs gave out and she almost fell, but Jimin willed the chair far behind her to move forward so that she could land on it instead of the floor. 

"These are the powers that we received in the Bermuda Triangle. We are not making stories up. This should be enough to prove that to you. We really did travel to the sixteenth century and that man really is Jeon Jeongguk, the twelfth King of Oryn" Taehyung said, pointing to Jeongguk, who was now standing with his head bowed and his hands held in front of him. 

Bogum, who hadn't heard the story until then, gasped loudly and turned to Jeongguk. He sized his clothes, his buffed up personality and his long hair up before turning back to Taehyung. 

"Y-You mean THE Jeon Jeongguk??" he asked. 

"Yes. THE Jeon Jeongguk. MY Husband" Taehyung said. 

"That...That means...you...you were...."

"The Prisoner of Oryn, yes. I was the man he married after coming out as gay. I was the one who made him realize it. I know it's all messed up, but you have to believe us. We could have hid the whole story and could have simply weaved something else up, but we didn't want to do that to you people" Taehyung said and looked at his father, who gave him a nod dazedly. 

A loud and heavy silence prevailed for a while before Jieun snapped out of it. 

"Alright, Taehyung, show His Majesty your room. Jimin-ah, you can take your girl to our house. All of you freshen up and come back. We'll cook something for you by then" she said. 

"You don't have to respect me, Eomeonim" Jeongguk said with his head still bowed. "You can call me by my name" he said. 

"What...how can I....." 

"Eomma, if you wanna give respect, you have to give Taehyung and Jeongyeon respect too. She was Jeongguk's wife. The Queen of Oryn. And after their divorce, Taehyung became Jeongguk's husband. The other King of Oryn" Jimin said with a proud smile. 

"No, no, Eomeonim, you don't have to do that" Jeongyeon said immediately and threw a glare at Jimin. 

"How sweet of you" Jieun cooed at her while Sana scoffed at her son. 

"The only thing I'll be calling this brat is 'Your Meowjesty'. Now go and freshen up, kids. Food will be ready before you know it" she said, making everyone in the room snort loudly and disperse to their own houses and rooms.