29. I am not gay......right?

They were wrong. 

Namjoon did not leave for Alyndus with a smile on his face. He left with a purple bruise on it. 

The fight did not end with a long talk. It ended with Yoongi rushing a breathless and almost dying Seokjin to the Royal Physician and with Jeongguk and Hoseok pushing a blinded-with-rage Namjoon out of the arena. 

The fight did not bring the brothers back together. It created more distance between them if that was even possible. They fought using their fists instead of using their words. Neither of them realized that it was all a huge misunderstanding and that none of them were right about the other. 

"If only we knew what went down" Taehyung said for the nth time the next night, an hour after Namjoon left for Alyndus along with a few other delegates to discuss the needs of the revolting ministers of the defeated Kingdom. 

"Hmm"

"Why are you so quiet today?" Taehyung asked. 

"I don't know......"

"You are no fun" Taehyung said and made a nasty face at him. 

Jeongguk shook his head suddenly and turned to Taehyung. "I am sorry, hyung. Do you want to go somewhere else other than this lake?" he asked. 

"Yeah, sure. But I like this lake too. No one else visits this place, right? So it's our place" Taehyung said, stressing 'our' and making Jeongguk smile. "I like that" Jeongguk said, making Taehyung smile in return. 

"But, yeah. Let's go somewhere else tonight" Taehyung said. 

"What about disguising ourselves and roaming in the city?" Jeongguk asked. 

"Sounds great, but I'm gonna say yes only if you let me disguise you" Taehyung said. 

"Huh?"

"I wanna dress you up" Taehyung clarified. 

Jeongguk frowned slightly. 'Didn't he say he was gay? Doesn't that mean he is advancing towards me right now with ulterior motives? What should I do? I am not gay. I can't have an affair with a man. That's despicable' he thought. 

"I can literally see your gears turni-"

"No"

"Huh?"

"You cannot dress me up. I am not gay" Jeongguk said. 

"Sure, man. But I am not trying to dress you up just because you have a hot body. It's something that even friends do. I just wanted to choose your dress" Taehyung said. 

"Ohh"

"Yeah"

"Follow me, then" Jeongguk said after a while. What was the harm in letting Taehyung choose a dress for him? And that was how Taehyung found himself in Jeongguk's closet with his jaw hanging close to the ground. 

"Damn"

"Huh?" 

"It's just an exclamation. Your closet is......even Bill Gates wouldn't have had such an awesome closet!! Who said sixteenth century was backward?? Damnnn, this mofo has.....oh god, how the hell are you going to disguise yourself when all you have are clothes that scream that you are a rich ass motherfucker?" Taehyung asked as he stared at the clothes in Jeongguk's closet, but before he could process what was happening, he found himself pinned to the wall with a sharp dagger close to his throat. 

"W-Wh-What?" he asked, trying his best not to look into the fire in Jeongguk's eyes. 

"I never fucked my mother. How dare you call me that?" Jeongguk growled.