Racer 2 (E.B.C)

⁕⁕

⁕⁕⁕

⁕⁕⁕⁕

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

It's been 5 minutes since Erick and Nyané parted their ways, and that Nyané got surrounded by the cops. The Cuban boy was a few blocks away when he realized that she wasn't behind him like he thought.

He called his lads to know if she was with them

''Na E she ain't back here'' Richard said through the phone

''Wasn't she supposed to be with you bro'' Zabdiel asked

''Yea...For a minute I thought she took a shortcut to join y'all...MIERDA!''

''Look man, hung up the phone and try to see if you can find her, we're going to wait and see if she comes back here, if she is, we're calling, si?.'' Richard suggested.

''Yea okay''

With that, they hung up and Erick made a U-turn to retrace his step. Meanwhile, Nyané was searching for her getaway pass.

''Fuck...Waar ga ik nu heen'' (fuck where do I go now)

As she was thinking, a car came from behind the cops' ones. She recognized it easily: Erick

''Wat is hij aan het doen ?'' (WTF is he doin ?)

And as if he could hear her, he made his car roared, catching the cops' attention, one of them started backing up to catch him, and as quick as a flash, Erick backed up and the (idiotic) cop followed him creating an area for Nyané to escape.

''Oh, that's what he doin'' she realized.

But the space wasn't big enough for her car.

''Well it's that or get cuff'' she thought out loud.

  Nextthing you know, she started speeding, keeping her foot on the brake creating afog around her. She waited until it was completely foggy to take off her footfrom the brake and speed through the cloud. When she did, no cops couldregister what happened as she appeared in front of them, full speed beforeflipping one of their cars. 

Erick, who had made the cop following crashed, witnessed, and IMPRESSED won't even describe how he felt

''DAMNN'' he screamed as he watched the cop's car land on the ground.

Then Nyané's car zoomed past his, taking it as his cue to follow her, he did it. When they arrived at the parking lot, Nyané was the first one to pass the starting line making her the winner.

MELANIN (CNCO imagines book) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara