No more (All)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Numb... That's the only thing I was feeling. Still staring at my phone screen even if it locked itself a while ago. How could he do that? Living his best life, with a new girl, a new car basically new everything...And I'm here sulking and depressed on my bed I was in a relationship for about 3 years and he just dumped for a ''woman who fit his style".

It's been 2 months. Only a few people know about my heartbreak and they've been trying to get me to smile again but nothing's working. My thoughts were cut off by someone knocking on the door

''Who is it ?'' I asked

"Your favorite cousin" Leigh ?! I got off my bed and slowly walked over door to open it.

There's she is, with the girls (Jade, Pez, and Jesy) looking with pity.

"Can ya'll stop looking at me like that, I'm uncomfortable"

"Sorry Y/N but I don't like the view in front of me." Jesy said with a concerned tone.

"Yeah babe you can't let that...that...''

"Bitch"

"Exactly, thanks Jade. You can't let him get under your skin like that. Get over it, I know it's hard but you have. You're only destroying yourself by acting like that. Trust me I know how it feels, I was like when Zayn broke up but look at me now." Pez said with a serious voice

"I understand what you're saying but I can't do it. It's beyond my strength for now." I said as tears threatened to fall.

"Aww sweetie" They all came and hugged me.

"I hate it. I hate him. But I can't...Seriously"

"You know what... We're going out and no is not an answer." Leigh said and Jade added

"Yeah, it'll help feel good okay?"

"How ?"

"Drinks are the solution for any type of problems, and friends too." Pez responded to me "Don't you want to be happy again ?" she asked, her eyes piercing mine.

"I do" I mumbled

"Then get ready, we're leaving in an hour" Jesy concluded and I do as I was asked.

~Time skip~

As I finished my hair and makeup, I went back to my room to get dress.

"What should I wear girls ?"

"Something cute, sexy, and comfortable. Let's make you a gorgy hun like you used to." Jade told me with a weird accent at the end making me laugh.

They went in my wardrobe, throwing multiples articles on my bed before Leigh screamed that she got THE outfit, her words not mine.

"Go put it on"