MILORI:: Plastered on someone else

CONTENT WARNING VV
THIS WILL INCLUDE:
YTTD SPOILERS, mentioned deleted scene from 2-1, mentions of suicide, murder, mentions of Joe dying, mild cussing.
If any of this makes you uncomfortable, feel free to skip/not read this story.

Word count: 3973 (?)
Main ship: Miley x Midori
Side characters: Mai, Maple, Safalin, Gashu, Rio Ranger, Alice Yabusame.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Maple! You didn't have to take me to Mai's bakery for our friend-versary together..! You know she's one of the best bakers in the city.." Miley jumped up and down in her red skirt.

Maple smiled as she saw her best friend being ecstatic. "Yes yes. I believe it'd be a cute celebration for us you know? I know how much you love her muffins and putos."

"Besides, her bakery is very packed most of the time. I don't think we can even have a seat in there." Miley's face went into a frown.

"Don't worry! I have a reservation spot for us!" Maple hugged Miley. "I hope you like it!"

Miley's eyes sparkled at Maple and started firmly hugged her. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH platonically. BUT I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU DOING THIS--"

"Maple?" A feminine voice called out.

The two girls looked at the direction of the voice to see a girl with a big brown hat calling for them.

She smiled and shook their hands. "Hello Maple! And you must be Maple's best friend??"

Miley was shocked. 'They knew eachother??' she thought. "W-well yes. Hehe, I'm Sue Miley."

"Great to see you Miss Miley. I'm Mai." Mai giggled and shook her hand. "By the way, your seats are on the rooftop, both saved and squeaky clean! Tried not to have customers on that area hehe."

They both smiled and started going to the corrasponding seats Maple reserved. The scenery was ethereal, like it was in a cliche movie. White seats and tables fill the empty roof with people plastered on them, chatting happily. The view was amazing; blue clear skies, the plants in rhythm with the wind, the sweet scent of the delicious pastries from the bakery, and a free getaway!

"Soooo.. Maple! What do you want from Mai's bakery? I'll order it for you!" Miley smiled as she got up from the chair. "Y'know.. Since you prepared this seating for us and all that."

"I would like a Halo-Halo please!" She responded. "You already know what you're ordering, right?"

"You know, the original.. Taho with some chocolate muffins!" Miley smiled, doing the fingerguns before scooting off to order downstairs.

Maple shaked her head as she went on her phone and started scrolling through social media. 'Tsk. Never saw her not order putos heh..' She thought as she giggled at that thought.

As she was waiting for Miley to get their orders, a man started walking towards Maple. She could feel his presence but tried to ignore him as she didn't want to do a conversation with him. She looked up for a second to see the man has green eyes, green hair, a rattail, wearing a casual outfit with a coffee in his left hand.

"Heeelllooooo!" The greenhaired male smiled. "Is this seat taken?"

Maple looked up from her phone and stared at the man. "Who are you?"

"Ohoho! I'm Sou Hiyori, also known as Midori if that's a more 'easier' approach." The man did quotation mark signs and placed out his hand. "Annnd what's yours my dear?"

"Don't get friendly with m--"

"Yahooo! I got our treats!" Miley interrupted before looking at the current situation Maple was in. "Who the hell are you?"