JOEMARU:: May I have this dance?

Ship: Joe x Ranmaru
Word count: 300

During Alishin's wedding (let me have this moment okay?), there was a slowdance starting and everyone was grabbing a partner. Alice got shin, Keiji got Kai, Sara grabs Kugie and so on... Everyone already gotten a partner at this point except for Joe.

Joe was looking around the place and saw his partner, Ranmaru, sitting down on one of the tables. His black suit and cobweb tie made Joe in awe as how handsome he looks in it. He thinks this is his chance to romance him so his legs carried him towards Ranmaru.

Joe went go up to his partner in his blue suit with a rose in his mouth, hand out, and say "May I have this dance, dear?" with a wink.

Ranmaru was surprised and looks away but accepts the offering by placing his hand on the other.

Joe holds on to Ranmaru's hand and walks him to the dance floor. Everyone else was getting in their place and the slowdancing began. Good Old-fashioned Loverboy was the song they were playing. During the dance, Ranmaru was blushing red and Joe was just giggling at his face.

"You're so cute when blushing, you know that right?" Joe looks at his boyfriend.

"Ahhh, you won't stop pointing out my blushing ever since we started dating.." Ranmaru says as he spinned around in Joe's hand.

"But it's very adorableee!" Joe giggles, placing his face in ranmaru's soft white hair.

"Thank you, babe." Ranmaru responded, looking at Joe with a heartwarming smile.

At the end, Joe caresses ranmaru's face and leans in to the other for a tender kiss. Ranmaru returns the kiss and the song ends as they get off the dance floor with their hands intertwined. Ranmaru's face filled with red while Joe is just laughing at him.