JOEMARU:: More than friends

Ship: Joe x Ranmaru
Word Count: 507

Ranmaru was walking around in the park Joe asked him to go to. The sky was light blue with a speckle of pigeons flying around the area. He was looking around until he saw Joe, waiting under a tree with flowers...?? He had a whole picnic for two, a chocolate cake in the middle, and lilies and flower petals around the area. He saw Joe in a collored blue shirt, brown pants, and a grey jacket around his waist. He also had his iconic yellow clip and some flower clips. Ranmaru had to admit, he looked very cute in that outfit.

"Joe!" Ranmaru yelled, walking towards him.

Joe looked and saw Ranmaru. 'He looks... handsome...' Joe thought as he saw his outfit. Ranmaru was in a black and white shirt, black leather jacket around his waist with grey ripped jeans and a black choker. 'It really matches his bandages if you think of it.' Joe snapped out of his thoughts and saw Ranmaru already infront of him.

"Hello? Earth to Joe?" He was waving his bandaged hand in his face.

"Hello!..." Joe lost his voice for a second. "...Lets sit down.."

The day was going amazing. They were chatting happily, eating the food Joe made, and doing goofy stuff together. Ranmaru jokingly started to place frosting from the cake on Joe's face which made them have a chuckle.

While Ranmaru is about to get a piece of cake, Joe grabs his hand and stops him.

"Joe? Is something wrong?" He was confused at his sudden actions.

"Ranmaru.. I just want to say something to you." Joe looked at him, still holding his hand. "We've been friends for a while and I feel like we have a connection. I always look forward to hang out with you and you genuinely made me happy. I love the way your voice sounds, the way you laugh, everything. I love everything about you.. Everyday I start to fall for you more. So..."

Joe paused himself and grabbed the bouquet of black roses Ranmaru saw earlier. He was in shock on what's happening right now.

"Ranmaru Kageyama. Will you be my boyfriend?" Joe blushed at his last sentence as he held the black roses out for him.

Ranmaru was very flustered by the sudden confession. "Yes, Joe. I would love to be your boyfriend."

Joe smiles as he gives him a kiss on the hand. Their date went back to Joe's now boyfriend getting a piece of cake from the center of the picnic. At the end of the date, Joe takes some of the black roses from his partner's hand and makes it into a flower crown as a way for him to remember this date. Ranmaru smiled at his dorky boyfriend and wore the flower crown. As the day was ending, they held hands as they look at the sunset; Ranmaru placing his head on joes shoulder and smiling.

"I love you, Joe." Ranmaru whispered, looking at him.

"I love you too, Ranmaru." Joe smiles back and pecks his head.