Chapter 1 ( My New Family)

Start from the beginning

'Hmm ok I don't know how that works but fine'

He saw each information and conclude each of their functions in his mind

Race: the type of race the being is.(Duh)

Terrarian: Beings capable of fighting and killing god's crafting anything given materials and a crafting table. Able to respawn itself by sacrificing coins or money and able to wield Terrarian gear.

Strength [STR]: The beings amount of physical prowess that affects hit power and overall body strength each point equals to one 100 kilograms in total strength

Intelligence [INT]: The beings amount of brain power affects critical thinking, memory capacity, comprehension, thought processing speed. Each point corresponds to an increase in average brain power by 10%.

Vitality [VIT]: The amount of life force contained within a being and the state of a beings constitution. Each point corresponds to 10% increase on life force and constitution.

Agility [AGI]: The total amount of speed the being can do and react to and see affects reaction time and overall speed. Each point corresponds to a 10% increase in reaction time and overall speed.

Dexterity [DEX]: The beings flexibility, senses , stamina and overall control over the body. Each point makes the beings control, senses, stamina and flexibility increase by 1%.

Wisdom [WIS]: The beings total magical prowess. Corresponds to the beings magical abilities, magical constitution and mana regeneration, each point adds 100 total no and 1 MP per minute in regen and increases Magical abilities by 10%.

Luck [LUK]: The beings total luck( I mean what did you expect). Affects drops rates, enchantment chance, crit chance, and overall luck. Each point makes overall luck as well as the others by 10%.

Points: Used to add points to stats to increase them can also be used on skills to level them up.

'Hmm so it's the default but there are others too like equipment and crafting' He thought as he looked at the options on the HUD in his mind

(A/n: Keep in mind he is still in his mom's belly he is only doing this in his mind not even able to totally open his eyes yet)

'System how long till I get born'

[Host will be born in 1 month and 19 days]

'Still pretty long till then huh should I sleep and wait till then...... hmm I guess I should. System wake me up an hour before I get born even though I don't know how you know I'll trust you'

[Alarm set]

'Huh.. it even has an alarm function very convenient'

/More TimeSkip Brought to you by/:

Female Mineta