12) What have you done Brother!

"Breaking News. Well known businessman and an Award winner Entrepreneur Abhimanyu Kumar is accused of corruption and malpractices"

"The new infamous scandal in the country.. The sole owner and CEO of the Kumar group and industries is accused of illegal exchange of money or should we say black money."

"All the evidence and proofs are against him. Kumar industries and Enterprises has been collapsed. As the owner of the company has misrepresented , manipulated and falsified their accounts over Three Thousand crore, in front of its stock exchange, investors and other stakeholders"

The media reports are flooded with the recent infamous corporate scandals of the country. Abhimanyu Kumar is accused of illegal exchange of money.

"Abhimanyu Kumar, the well known businessman had lost some of the important deals and projects in the last two years. His company was not in good condition to compete in the auction held for the Maldivian Island. As the cost of the Island was immense. Still he won the bid. That too by a humongous amount of thousands of crores. Since then we have had our eyes on him," said Fayaz Ali. The head officer of the Financial and Economical department of the country.

The 30 year old, honest and diligent officer, Fayaz Ali is addressing the media.

Fayaz is known for exposing the corrupted, white collar criminals and scammers. Whether it is a politician, businessman, mafia or even a high positioned officer from his own constituency. He never hesitated to put them behind the bars.

He is afraid of nothing. That's the quality of him that makes him a true hero in public's eyes. The coverage from the media on his bravery and honesty is just icing on the cake. Now again he became a 'Man of Courage' as he put Abhimanyu Kumar, the new conman of the county behind bars.

"Your department has still not been able to find out the sources of the money from which he bought the island. Why is that? " asked a reporter.

"And why is he getting punished if you haven't found any solid evidence against him in this particular deal?" another reporter asked.

"We are investigating the Maldivian Island deal. Yes we weren't able to find solid evidence against him in this deal but don't forget the evidence and proof we have against him in other charges and that is enough to start his trial. About the unknown sources he got money from, we're sure that it's illegal. Otherwise he would not have been adamant on not disclosing the financial source, that itself clears the picture here." Fayaz said. It was one of the most complicated cases for him. He had got every answer from Abhimanyu.

Denying as well as accepting the accusation.

Denying the accusation of corruption, black money.

Accepting the accusation of, yes he had hidden his true financial accounts from the other shareholders of his partnering companies.

But the one question. "From where did you get financial support for the Island bidding?".

Silence..

That's what Fayaz is getting every time he asks this question to Abhimanyu.

And it's irritating him. It's irritating him very much, and now the same question from the media has only irked him further.