Room Of Requirement

I wrote a letter to Merula asking her to meet me in the room of requirement. The note left her what to think when she got there so she could enter. I left the note on her bed, and I was anticipating the moment of asking her to be my girlfriend. I went to Hagrid's garden and picked up a rose from it. I then stormed up to where the room of requirement should be, thinking of how to get in. I needed to get there fast, the letter said to be there at 12:30, and it was already 12:20. Today was a Saturday, and it was the perfect Saturday to do it.
I thought of exactly what I told Merula to think when she got to the room of requirement:
"Someone is waiting to tell me something important, I must get in."
The room of requirement opened up. Inside was just a couch with a blanket dropping over it's edges, and there was a shelf of random books. Other than that, there was nothing. The walls of the room were pale and white. There were no lights, but there were windows.
The time was now 12:25... Five minutes until Merula arrived. My legs were shaking from the nervousness. Two minutes to go... She was walking up the steps for sure, getting up to the room of requirement. One minute left... Someone entered the room: Messy hair, Slytherin robe, a bold but curious look in their eyes, Merula Snyde.
I caught her attention and told her to come over to the wall I was leaning on.
"(Last name)?" Merula called over from the start of the room. "It's you? What do you need to tell me?"
She came over to where I was standing.
"Well," I said. "Do you want it awkwardly or straightforward?"
"You know me," Merula sighed. "Straightforward only. I don't have time to waste."
"Alright," I began my long explanation on why I asked her to come here. "We've been friends for a while now, and at this point I think we're more. You've kissed me multiple times, we're constantly holding hands, and I'm always blushing in front of you. I wanted to ask you, are we more than friends?"
"Obviously," Merula smirked. "Much more."
She grabbed both my hands and held them tightly, enough to make me uncomfortable. She caught my eyes and locked them to look at hers, but I was still slightly distracted from whatever that orange thing was in her hair. Our glares stayed locked, and like Tonks predicted, Merula slammed me against the wall I was already leaning on, probably breaking my back. She then pushed me over onto the floor and was holding herself over me, her baggy robes darkening my point of view. I grabbed her and brought her down to me, and kissed her once again. It was like the dream: our lips didn't move from their places. I rolled Merula over and now she was on the bottom, I was on the top. Now I was the one being pulled down. She pushed me over and now we were both on our sides, and continued.
At some point we stopped because I had to go, but I was still happy with knowing we were 100% more than friends.