As we drove I noticed she pulled into a drive through "what are we doing here?" I asked her as she pulled in "well I haven't ate since that burger so i'm getting myself some noodles from here, want anything?" She asked and I shook my head "no thanks I'm not really hungry" I gave her a smile

"Oh come on, have you had the boba tea here?" She asked but I shook my head no "I'm getting you an Oreo one"

"What no, I'm fine" I tried to stop her but it was too late she already ordered it "at least let me pay" I whined but she shook her head "Can't have you do that sorry miss"

Once we got to the window she pulled out her card, I quickly reached over the driver side beating her to the guy. "No stop" she snatched the card he was about to grab "Korra I'm going to kill you!" We wrestled in the car for each other cards "Asami It's just a fucking boba tea!" She kept trying to push me off of her but I was fighting her for my card "I don't care you paid for lunch!" I was able to take her card but we still wrestled "stop it, give it back" it was funny I couldn't help but think about the guy's face right now "ow, Korra you dick!" I took off my seat belt to have a better advantage "Hey no fai-" I covered her mouth with my hand before she got to say anything "we give him both cards and he decides who pays, deal?" I said, she grabbed my hand and removed it from her mouth "that's stupid, I got me noodles and a tea, you only got a tea, just let me pay" I gave her a smirk "what's with the face?"

"While you were busy explaining yourself and mesmerized by my beauty" I teased "I took my card from your hand and switched it with yours" I said making her look in her hand finding her card

"Pull up to the second window, have a good one love birds" the man chuckled handing back my card and the receipt to Korra since she was closer.

Korra was frozen staring at the card "you dick" she looked at me and I just gave her a smile "this is the part where you say 'thank you'" I told her and she tossed my card back to me "I'll remember this, but thanks" she let out a soft chuckle.

We grabbed the stuff and drove off "I'm not ready to go home yet" I sighed out. I notice Korra took a right when she was supposed to go left, I looked over to her confused but she had a slight smile on her face "I have an idea" she said

Moments later we found ourselves at a hilltop with a beautiful view of the city, we sat on the hood of her car as she ate her noodles and I drank my tea. She handed me an extra pair of chopsticks "atleast try it" she said innocently, I rolled my eyes with a smile and tried the noodles "wow, it's actually really good"

"Southern seaweed noodles are the best" she said with a smile

"Do you remember anything on your travel over there?" I asked her

"No, I was too young, if I can go back I would" she said as she looked at the moonlight. I mentioned the field trip my friends told me about, we started talking about the different places and how cool it would be to be able to go on the trip. "I don't even think I'll be able to go" Korra said with a chuckle

"If you keep being late to your classes you won't and you have to start kissing ass to the teachers" I said making us laugh. We finished eating and got in the car and drove off.

After everything that's happened today, a lot has changed, Iroh and Tahno are assholes that Kuvira hangs around with them who knows what she's like, Korra is actually sweet when you get to know her, she's wise in her own way and knows her place, she can be pretty fun at times.

I looked over to Korra who has their eyes stuck on the road, her skin looked so smooth and the way her eyes glistened from the moonlight was mesmerizing. Her lips moved saying something but I didn't hear anything. She looked over to me and again the flash of the blue spirit mask covered her face for a quick second and went back to her original face. "Asami? Asami?!" She woke me up from whatever I was going through "huh?" I answered like an airhead, "I asked where'd you want me to go from here, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost" She said looking at me concerned, I looked around seeing I was only a block away from my house. "You can drop me off at that corner" I said as I pointed across the street "I can walk the rest"