Nian: *nod* Yup.

Damn, I think I need to create a human to accompany the theme? Wait for maybe I can try to create it. The system creates humans.

What type? Female or male? What colors? What does he/she like? How tall? What type is he/she? How old is he/she? What does he/she love? Should he/she have the same power as you or not? What power he/she should have then?

. . . just random as long as he or she a human.

Understood.

Creating a human. . .

Proceed to create right now. . .

Random. . .

1℅

I can wait for it. Time to take shower. Grabbing a towel as I heading toward the bathroom. Reaching my hand as I try to open the door only for Nian to hold it.

Nian: I will join, wait for me.

Y/n: Fine.

She goes toward the closet and takes out a towel before going inside with me. Entering the bathroom as I see the reflection of the wall in front of Nian reflects her Lewd smile.

Ah, sh*it here we go again.

He enters the bathroom before lock it from inside. She then grabs y/n head before a kiss him on the lips. Y/n just rolls his eye and enjoys heh warm sensation of Nian's mouth.

A few minutes later the sound of moaning and skin clap can be heard outside the bathroom.

Time skip

Now we see Y/n, patriot, and Hellagur at the table as many people around them doing the thing. Right now they at restaurants. And Patriots not wearing his helmet.

Patriot: Where were you. Last night y/n?

Y/n: In Nian's room.

Hellagur: Ohoho! Must be this right? 👉 👌? 😏

Y/n: You got that right. 😗

Hellagur: That's my dude! 😁

Patriots: 🙄

Hellagur: So where is her? Sleeping?🤔

Y/n: * remember bathrooms * Yup. * serious face * Now let's discuss something.

Hellagur: * serious face * What's it is?

Patriots: * serious tone* Ursus.