"Why do I even come to these then?" he questioned without any sense of disappointment or annoyance. 

"Because you're a great dad who comes to all of my meets and even to Stiles' games - on the chance that one day he will play....and to pay my entry fee and by me snacks of course," she poked her dad's shoulder at the last part.

He rolled his eyes with a smile as he parked the car, "and what will the snack of the night be?" 

She knew as soon as she smelled the concession stand when she hopped out of the car, "popcorn and m&ms please." 

Noah agreed with her choice and went to say hi to Stiles on the bench, while Maeve wanted to check on a certain player before they ran onto the field.

"Jackson wait up!" the brunette yelled as she saw the team starting to head out. The blonde turned around and made his way back to the sidelines, "how's your shoulder feeling?"

He seemed taken back by both the question and the sincerity that came with it, "Um..you know, I'm fine."

It was not convincing whatsoever but Maeve knew better than to push Jackson, "well just be careful out there, we don't want you to hurt self even more just for one game. Goodluck Whittemore." 

She send a friendly wink to her co-captain and received a seemingly sincere smile and thanks from the normally arrogant boy before she headed towards her best friend.

"Hey ladies," Maeve called out to Lydia and Allison on the metal bleachers.

Allison smiled at the brunette, "Hey, I heard you did great at your meet today."

"Meet? As in swim?" the man next to Allison questioned.

All three girls turned their attention to the voice, "Oh yeah, Maeve this is my dad, dad this is Maeve Stilinski - she's one of the captains of our swim team." 

"Hi," Maeve shyly waved, the man had nice blue eyes and a great smile - definitely a DILF.

"Stilinski? As in the sheriff's daughter?" He questioned, resulting Maeve to have the same exasperated expression she always got when people asked her that.

"Yeah, but she's a not as good at following the rules as you'd think," Lydia spoke up which caused Maeve's eyes to widen at the accusation - she wasn't wrong, but this is not what she wanted the people who vote her dad into his position to hear, "nice sweatpants by the way, very... sporty."

"Well it is a lacrosse game, and considering I've been up since 5am with 4 hours of sleep and its cold out, I think it's appropriate." The hazel eyed girl shot back, she knew Lydia was giving her a hard time and at this point the one way to respond is with equal attitude. 

Allison, having used to the bickering of the two in the past two weeks, tried to change the subject, "Maeve are you going to sit with us for the game? We can move down"

"Do I have to hold that if I do?" She questioned while point to the we love jackson sign Lydia brought, "I think I'll sit with my dad and Melissa, it was nice to meet your Mr. Argent."

"You as well Maeve," he responded with a kind smile, as Maeve made her way to Noah who immediately handed her popcorn with m&m's already mixed in, Chris leaned over to Allison, "I like her." 

As the young Stilinski sat between her father and Melissa- a woman who has been like a surrogate mother to her - they watched the game in front of them. Both women gasping each time Scott got knocked down. 

The team was doing okay, but they were still losing, and Maeve to notice to how no one was letting Scott get the ball. Stiles noticed too as he kept making eye contact with his twin from the bench, both worried for Scott - and those with him on the field.