T W E N T Y - T H R E E

☆

..:* BABY BLUES ..:*
act two — the pregnancy
(🤍🦋👼🏼💌)

Authors note: i hate the first part of this chapter, I'm sorry! :(

"How deep is your love? Is it nirvana, hit me harder." Thea sang along with the upbeat song as she cleaned the living room, occasionally swaying her hips to the rhythm. The song reminded her of when she used to go out with Cassidy when she first became the legal age to drink and party. Lando would be at the MTC for the majority of the day so it gave Thea the time to throughly clean their home, something that she did once a week, but she hoovered every other day to keep on top of the cleanliness.

Once Thea had finished polishing and cleaning the living room, her and the youngest Cisca were going out for a girly day; shopping, for food and to get their nails done. It was a treat from the blonde girl to the half Belgian girl as she knew that it was something that both girls had wanted to do for a long time. Lando loved the relationship that Thea had with family, especially with his mother and sisters, as he believed that family's approval means most even though they had known each other for nearly a decade. Cisca and Adam adored Thea with the entirety of their hearts, they loved the way how Thea supported Lando with absolutely anything and everything, from his racing career to decisions he made in his personal life. They never had to worry about Thea using Lando for his money and fame because they knew she would still be with him even if he had nothing to his name.

Because she was going out out and because she had a feeling that she was going to run into a few fans, she wanted to dress up slightly rather than wearing the joggers she wore on a daily basis now. Her outfit consisted of a black vest that's he paired with a black cardigan and also some black high waisted maternity leggings, so she was still pretty comfortable but also ready for any photos. Yet the messy bun on her head had been there since the morning and it'd be staying until she went to sleep that night, because it was the best bun she had ever done and she wasn't taking it out just yet. Quickly checking the time on her phone after putting her doc martens on and saw that she needed to leave, Thea grabbed her Louis Vuitton bag and car keys and headed outside to her Jeep.

After a ten minute singalong on the way to the Norris', Thea had arrived and beeped her horn to let the younger girl know that she had arrived. Within two minutes of doing so, both Cisca's had shown up at the door, the youngest making her way into the car whilst the eldest of the two sent Thea a small wave and a kiss which made the blonde smile at the gesture before doing it back. "Hey, gorgeous. You ready for today?" Thea spoke to her sister in law, putting the car in the correct gear after giving the aux cord to Cisca.

"I'm so ready for this, its been so long." Cisca said as Thea agreed with a nod, turning to look at her with a smile on her face before fist bumping her. "Oh, mums given me some money to buy us some lunch and some stuff." Cisca told the pregnant woman, showing her the multiple £20 notes as Thea shook her head jokingly.