N I N E T E E N

☆

..:*BABY BLUES..:*
act two - the pregnancy
(🤍🦋👼🏼💌)

After the excitement of feeling their baby kick for the first time, Thea and Lando were over the moon and radiating with pure happiness. That single moment made everything feel like it was finally getting real and that they were going to be parents soon.

Lando could barely look after himself majority of the days, never mind a baby and himself. But Thea knew that once their baby was born, he'd be the best dad ever for their little bub. They both knew it wouldn't be easy at first and that everything would need time to get used to changing their routine so drastically, so quickly. They reliased that their baby would always be the top priority and that the baby would be put before themselves, majority of the days.

With it still being somewhat early, the time now being twelve thirty, the pair had decided to make themselves a healthy lunch, as Jon was coming over that afternoon to help train Lando. That man was like a mind reader whenever he came over, it was as if he knew when Lando was lying about the food he had eaten and when he was actually telling the truth. It made Thea laugh every time because he was so confident when he answered the regular question, but as soon as he knew that Jon knew the truth, he would jokingly bow his head in disappointment before laughing loudly with the two other people in the room.

After seeking her doctors advice and permission, Thea was told that she was allowed to do some exercise but not to do overdo it as her breath got shorter during pregnancy. And after doing some research of his own, Jon now knew the limits that Thea could go to if she worked out; which she was very happy to hear about. Thea never loved working out, some could say that she despised it, but ever since she was young, she had done some sort of exercise because of her dance classes that she did when she was younger to the days she would do a few sets of some exercises with Lando. Lando knew that Thea didn't like working out as much as she said she did, her disgusted face being explicitly shown whenever somebody mentioned the dreaded thing, so he was grateful that she set aside her personal opinions on it and did it with him. However, unlike him, she would only do at least fifteen minutes of sixty before she would sit down and observe; giggling to herself when Lando complained or lay on his mat after each exercise. He had to train everyday, even if it was his neck or core sessions, Thea would be with him majority of the time. The other times she was probably watching Criminal Minds or Benidorm.

Deciding to be good with his diet today, Lando wanted to make a little fruit salad but he knew that later on everything would change because Thea suddenly decided that she wanted to make some brownies. A batch for her and Lando, and a batch for the Norris family when they visited tomorrow for dinner. "What're you making, T?" Lando asked her, as he watched her get out a couple of trays out of the cupboard next to the sink. After asking her, he turned to the fridge to get out a bottle of water and the fruit he wanted in his salad.