" ace, let me go"I glare again and try to push him away.

" stop whining angelo, you know what you have to do" he licks his lips.

I will regret this for the rest of my life.

Closing the space between us, I steady myself by placing my hands on his arms.

I stand on the tip of my toes to reach him, he bends down a little and I close my eyes.

I close the space between us and put my lips on his, my breath hitches at the feeling that spreads all over my body.

He gently bites my lower lip and for a second I forget this was supposed to be a peck.

I pull away trying to catch my breath, not because it was long but because the closeness and the fact that I kissed him took my breath away.

This will haunt me forever.

I just kissed him!

"Let me go now." I say glaring at him again.

He smirks and lets go of me.

I leave my room as fast as I can annoyed at the fact that I kissed him.

"Sofie?" I say walking in her room.

I spot her laying on her bed looking drained.

" hey" she says sounding off.

" what's wrong?" I ask

She doesn't answer, instead she hands me her phone.

I look at it to find an article about Mr. Black.

 That's true, he was never really seen with a woman like this

I look at Sofie to figure out how she's feeling about this.

She shrugs as if she doesn't care.

Okay that's go-

A tear rolls down her cheek and she bursts into tear.

The last she cried was years ago after a huge argument with her dad.

I wrap my arms around her as she sobs.

"I hate this es, yes it's my responsibility I got pregnant but I can't handle this. It's too much. I don't think I can be a good mother and" she sobs " I- I don't even know why I'm upset, he-".

I take her face in my hands and say "hey it's okay, it doesn't matter if he likes someone else we both know you can do this, you're going to be a good mother. And I am here, if he says that he wants nothing to do with the baby then be it. I will quit and we can move to Italy like we always planned start over-".

I get cut short by ace.

" you know that's not going to happen".

He's wearing a black suit now and his hair is not messy like it was.