Chapter 6

Forensic Lab

They all entered the forensic lab and found Dr. Salunkhe and Dr. Shalini engrossed in their work.

 Shalini engrossed in their work

ACP: Yaa Salunkhe....did you find anything

Dr. Salunkhe left the work he was doing and came to them.

Salunkhe: Boss, of this that is happening is because of this air freshner.

ACP: What...? But how, I mean is there some kind of poison in this?

Salunkhe: Nopes.......there is no poison in them.....rather there is a chemical in it that absorbs all the oxygen present in its surrounding.

Naveen: Ohhh......that means if this chemical is present in an enclosed room gradually it will absorb all the oxygen and the person in the room will die due to suffocation.

Shalini: Absolutely right Naveen.

Rajveer: Then what's the name of this chemical and where is it found ?

Salunkhe: I'll show you that. But before wear these masks.

Shalini brought masks and gave it to everyone. Once all of them had worn their masks Salunkhe took tongs and picked a ball like thing from the dish.

 Once all of them had worn their masks Salunkhe took tongs and picked a ball like thing from the dish

Salunkhe: This is the chemical, highly reactive. I have to work a lot on it. And this is the weapon used to kill that person.

ACP: Ohk....fine.....Pankaj till then have you found out the details about this person ?

Pankaj: Yes sir

ACP: Okk then...lets go to the beaureo and let salunkhe work here

Beaureo

Pankaj: Sir he is Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan a distributer in G.Lose company handling the insulin department. He lives in Andheri West and has his own flat. There is no one in his family. They  were though but 2 years back in a car accident he lost his family. 

ACP: Hmm......Any criminal record ?

Pankaj: Although there is no such verified record but 2 years back a person named Prabhat Nair filled complaint about him that Abhimanyu delivered him plain water injections instead of insulin. But since there were no proves this case was dismissed.

ACP: Ohhh.... I am doubting this person who filled a complaint against him. Rajveer summon this guy who filled the complaint

Rajveer: Yess sir

Saying this Rajveer went to send a summon to Prabhat. Just then Salunkhe entered the beureo.

Salunkhe: Boss I have found about that chemical.

ACP: What did you find

Salunkhe: Boss, the air we breathe is only 20% oxygen rest are other gases like Nitrogen and all. But yaa it is a fact that only because of this 20% we are alive. Think, if this 20% oxygen is removed from the air

Fredricks: Then we'll suffocate and die

Salunkhe: Exactly Fredricks. This chemical was doing the same. It absorbed all the oxygen in the air. One important thing. This chemical isn't available in the market

Naveen: What? 

Naina: But sir why are they making this chemical.

Salunkhe: Naina this can be sued by mountaineers and deep sea divers. They can absorb a large amount of oxygen in this small particle and then when they go diving or trekking they can use this instead of those heavy cylinders.

Pankaj: Ohh

Salunkhe: And the murderer either is related to chemistry or these activities where this chemical's trial is going on.

ACP: Hmm

Rajveer: Sir, Prabhat is here

Said Rajveer entering the forensic lab.

ACP: Great! Let's go

And they all left for the beaureo.

.

.

.

.

.

.