Chapter 4

Everyone in the CID beureo were attentive throughout the night.

Soon this night passed away without any trace of that criminal.

Next Morning

Naveen: Is that criminal bored of killing people in the hotel room that he didn't come this time

ACP: Rajveer.......I think you should come back.

Rajveer: Ok sir

Saying this Rajveer picked up his bag and checked out of the hotel.

He had brought his car in order to look like a tourist.

On his way he felt like suffocation so he tried to open the windows but failed. He got a little worried and was panting so he tried to open the door. But this time also he couldn't. Slowly he was loosing his consciousness. He removed his belt and tried to break the lock but since he wasn't able to breathe sufficiently there wasn't any outcome.

At the Beureo

Naina: Rajveer sir hasn't arrived yet. The journey isn't much.

Naveen: Even I was thinking the same gudiya. Pankaj

He called out

Pankaj: Yess sir

Naveen: Pankaj try to track Rajveer's phone.

Pankaj: Yess sir

Pankaj started tracking Rajveer's phone number.

Pankaj: Sir.....

Naveen: Yess Pankaj

Pankaj: Sir, Rajveer sir's car is continuously standing at this point.

Naveen: What!?

Naina: Bhaiya we should go and see

Naveen: Yes gudiya

Saying this he left the beureo towards the parking followed by everyone. ACP stayed their in the beureo in case they needed any help.

In the car

Rajveer was continuously trying to break the windshield but didn't get success. He waited for a minute and then applied all his force to break the windshield. This time he finally succeeded.

As the glass broke he got his breath back

As the glass broke he got his breath back. But due to lack of oxygen he lost his consciousness.

Till this time the CID team had arrived and were shocked to see the scenario.

Naveen got off the jeep as soon as possible and ran towards Rajveer.

He patted his cheeks to wake him

Naveen: Veeru......Veeru....get up please

Pankaj: Rajveer sir.......sir

Naveen: Naina call the ambulance. Veeru is just unconscious but need medical assistance

Naina: Yes Bhaiya

Saying this she took out her phone from her pocket and got aside to call the ambulance.

Naveen: Fredricks go and get water bottle from the jeep

Fredricks: Yes sir

Naveen: And Pankaj call Dr. Salunkhe and Shalini to check the car right now

Pankaj: Yes sir

Fredricks rushed to their jeep and returned with the bottle while Pankaj got aside to call at the beureo.

Naveen took some water in his hands and sprinkled it on Rajveer's face.

Till then the ambulance had arrived.

In the hospital

Rajveer was laying on the bed with oxygen maks on while the doctors were checking him.

Naveen: Doctor how's my Veeru

Naveen asked worriedly

Doctor: Yes officer.....He is safe but if you had done slightest of delay it would have been very difficult to save him.

Naveen sighed of relief.

Naveen: Thank god!! But what has happened to him

Doctor: Officer he was suffocating due to shortage of oxygen in the car. Thankfully he had broken the windshield and you brought him here on time or you would have lost him.

Naina: What!! But how can this happen!?

Doctors sadly shrugged their shoulders.

ACP: Naveen

Naveen: Yess sir

ACP: Call Salunkhe and Shalini to go and check the car.

Naveen: Yes sir

Saying this he took out his phone from the pocket and left the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.