"Oh, okay."

"Do you need me to drive you, sir?" He asked. 

I glowered at him. "What is your job if it isn't to drive me around?"

"I'm sorry for asking. Which car do you want me to drive you in?"

I answered him by walking towards one of my cars. He sprinted to help me open the door. I could do it myself, I didn't ask for his help, but it was nice to know I commanded authority, even without speaking. 

I got into the car and dropped my briefcase beside me, wearing my suit coat. 

The driver shut the door and turned around to get into the Driver's seat.

"Take me to 'RICARDO International'." I said to him. 

He nodded and started the car. 

I picked my phone and decided to explore my social media accounts for the first time in a while. 

I stumbled upon a couple of weird things as I was exploring it, viewing other celebrities like me. I was slowly drifting to stumbling upon the accounts of celebrities that I could work with.

I raised my head after a few minutes as the driver drove past Mr. John Hawthorn's company. Imogen was going to be in it already. I could go in and help her out with whatever she needed but she had to do a few things on her own. 

I returned my gaze to my phone's screen, scrolling through social media.

A few more minutes later, my phone began to ring. It was a call from Kade. 

I answered the call and placed the phone on my ear. "Hey, bro. I'm on my way to your company." 

"Hames!" He exclaimed. "Where are you now?"

"In my car, on my way to your company. Why?" I said and I heard him heave a sigh of relief. 

"What's wrong?"

"I thought you had mentioned that you were going to Mr. John Hawthorn's today."

"Yeah, so what?" 

"The company is on fire right now."

"What?!" I screamed. "How's that possible? My car just drove past the company a few minutes ago. How can it be on fire?" My head began to throb.

"It is on fire now. Jovi just drove past it right now and called me. A lot of people are running."

"Driver, turn the car around!" I barked.

"What's wrong?" Kade asked.

"My Imogen is in the fuckibg building." 

"Imogen?"

The Driver was being slow with it so I held his shirt from behind and jumped over to be in the front seat. 

"What are you doing, sir?" The confused man asked.

I pulled him out of the driver's seat and to the passenger seat, making the car swerve abnormally but I quickly sat on it and controlled the car, turned around and started driving at full speed, overtaking different cars. 

I hoped Imogen was safe. How could it be on fire? I saw the company a few minutes ago and it looked perfectly fine. "My Imogen." My heart was pumping in extreme fear. I couldn't imagine anything happening to her. Why did the company have to be on fire today, why was it when Imogen went there?

I didn't care whether or not I was breaking any traffic rules, I was speeding so fast, wishing the car could fly and be there quickly. 

After a few more minutes, I brought the car to a stop in front of the now-burning building. As quickly as I could, I ran out of the car.