My Fantasy of the Cliche

The Cliché

"Get downstairs and cook my breakfast, you little whore!" My so-called mother screams.

Sitting up, I wince in pain from my bruised ribs, most likely broken. I get dressed in just a pair of jeans and a hoodie that covers my scars.

After making breakfast, I hop on my purple motorcycle and drive to school.

I bet you're wondering how I can afford a motorcycle at 15.

Well, long story short...

I'm the leader of the Russian Mafia.

I own 4 motorcycles, 6 cars, and a private jet. Being the leader of a mafia, I could own more, but I don't know where I'd keep everything.

By day, I'm just Alexis Miller, a high school student and punching bag to my parents. By night, I'm a mafia leader, an assassin, and an undefeated street racer and street fighter.

I go by the name Death Rose.

I get to school and barely make it to my locker before Chelsea Smith, the school's Queen B, and her minions come to make my life miserable.

They were practically wearing nothing. I swear her skirt was so short I could see her uterus. No wonder she was deemed the school slüt.

"Ugh, why don't you just kill yourself already? No none likes you anyway, loser."

"Yeah." Her followers add.

The bell rings calling us to our classes, I go to my desk in the back, and immediately zone out.

I don't need to pay attention anyhow.

I already know everything. I have a 179-190 IQ, and I'm fluent in over 50 languages. I could've graduated at 11 but I need to stay in school to keep up appearances.

"Miss Miller, You're wanted in the Principal's Office."

Ugh.

I let myself into his office, not bothering to knock.

"What the fuck do you want, Jerry? I'm not in the mood for this shit, today." I say kicking my feet up on his desk.

He's terrified of me.

"I-I have news, upsetting news. Your mother and stepfather were killed in a car crash today. Social services called and tested your DNA, they found your relatives. Your father and brothers here, you'll be going to live with them."

I take in the other men's presence in the room.

They're all in suits and waiting for me to speak.

"I don't have any other family."

"You do and I'm afraid you'll have to go with them now."

"Hello, Bambina. I'm your father Alessandro."

"I don't have a father."

A flash of hurt crosses his face but he quickly returns to an emotionless mask.

~ ~ ~

They dropped me by my house to grab my things and we were off on a flight to Italy.

The house was enormous, I was shown to my room and I guess it was pretty nice. It was white and they told me I could design it how I want when they take me shopping.

I won't be using their money.

"Alexis comes to my office; I need to inform you of the rules."