Namjin

Law of the Jungle

Law of the Jungle

Author: MmeIrene

Fandom: BTS

Top: N/A

Words: 16,104

Tags: #AlternateUniverse, #College/University, #ModernSetting, #NamjoonIsAGraduateStudent, #SeokjinIsAMovieStar, #FirstMeetings, #MeetCute, #ActorSeokjin, #SeokjinIsSneaky, #SeokjinIsCrafty, #NamjoonIsASweetheart, #SeokjinIsWhipped, #ObliviusNamjoon, #JungkookIsALittleShit, #TaehyungIsALittleShit, #Swearing, #Humor, #Fluff,#AccidentalExtras, #MovieExtras

Summary:

"You're an actor," said Namjoon after a moment, and Seokjin nodded, looking pleased with their progress.

This was decidedly different, Namjoon thought, staring at Kim Seokjin's bemused expression, than how it went in movies. Which, all things considered, was terribly ironic considering that Namjoon was being told he couldn't study in his own library so that the aforementioned Kim Seokjin could film there with his movie crew.

Or, Namjoon is a frazzled grad student who just wants to finish his thesis, but somehow ends up getting cast as an extra in a movie instead.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/12743598?view_full_work=true

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

Dedicated to: puttalamnew. This was great cause Jin's character was so amazingly him that I really couldn't stop giggling. And my god the only way to describe Joon's character would be 'cutie patootie'. He was so asfaksjgfka. I really liked this so much, makes me want to go back to my Namjin era.