"That means?" Crissy asks, the attempt of a smile playing on her lips.

I exhale heavily, feeling my palms getting sweaty just at the pure thought of it.

"I am going to do it"

---

 Neymar's POV

"These are the looks of a true champion!" David Luiz yells besides me as he basically jumps from the couch, arms stretched out.

"You have just won one match against me and you are calling yourse-"

"You are just jealous!" David interrupts Oscar who sits next to me, being quite annoyed by David's behaviour. "The hater nowadays"

With those words, David acts like a Hollywood diva and makes the attempt of flipping his locks back which fails, of course. Marcelo, Fred, Thiago and me keep sitting on the couch and laugh about the two of them as it is just way too funny to watch David behaving like the king of the world and Oscar pouting like a little child.

"Sometimes I really hate Fifa, it's destroying true friendships" Marcelo jokes, causing us all to laugh even harder, well except of David who still is into his role and Oscar who only lets the attempt of a smile to be seen.

"Just because you lost-" I begin but Oscar cuts me off before I can even finish my sentence.

"You can just know the feeling because you don't know how winning a Fifa match feels like"

He grins right into my face after he teased me as the other guys gasping for air inbetween their laughter.

"I have better things to do than playing Fifa the whole day long, man" I defend myself and stick out my tongue like a five-year old jokingly.

"Oh you are right, writing love letters for example" Oscar grins brightly as he pats me onto the back.

"But, without making fun of you anymore, how is it going Shakespear? Any reactions?" Marcelo joins the conversation, making all the other guys, even David who dropped out of his role by now, look at me interested.

I feel the heat rush into my cheeks as I glance from one guy to the other, all of them waiting for a response.

"He's blushing that means they are back together!" Fred cheers but I shake my head quickly before the others can join him.

"No, we aren't" I admit and stare at my fingers awkwardly.

Peeking up a bit, I can see the disappointment in every of my mates face.

"Where is the problem, man?" Thiago asks and stands up to pour himself something to drink.

I shrug my shoulders helplessly and bite onto my bottom lip in desperation.