final

FINAL

"mel, get out of bed." mark knocked at her door, expecting as if she would happily get up and do as he said. "melanie."

the girl sighed, getting up and putting on some boots to go with her black pajamas. she opened the door, skipping past her older brother with sass.

"good job, you're up. now come on, lets go to the airpo— why are you grabbing your keys? oh, are you driving there yourse— mel what are you doing?" mark asked, as she walked out the door.

she almost made it to her door, until her fast brother caught up to her. "if you don't say goodbye to him, you'll be sorry. and it's not just hendery, xiaojun is leaving too."

mel sighed, still pissed off at everyone. she looked in her car, and grabbed a hot, flat, half empty bottle of pepsi. "give him this as a parting gift. now goodbye."

mark sighed, but accepted it as she drove away.

the girl arrived to her destination rather quickly, getting out of the car to skip into the home she recognized very well. joori's sister let her in, and she walked in to see her friends.

"hey, you good?" joori asked, standing up and giving melanie a hug.

"what? oh yeah, i'm great. so are we helping you pack or what." mel clapped, jumping to some boxes as bella and sungchan looked at each other.

joori didn't bother her anymore about it, but felt as though she needed to talk about it.

mel felt embarrassed more than anything. she yelled at sungchan, only for him to be right. her own friends kept this secret from her. and hendery dated her knowing he was leaving. it was all such bullshit.

"mel, you are violating that box." bella whispered, as the older one looked at her friends to find them staring.

she didnt notice how aggressive she got, and decided to take a break. "i'll be back."

sitting down on an outside seat, melanie put her head in her hands. it's not like she could text hendery, he was blocked on everything.

the door creaked open, and she saw the awkward tall male standing there.

"okay, tell me." she sighed, and he tilted his head. "say i told you so. i feel like absolute shit and if you told me that it'd probably be a cherry on top but i know you want to."

"why do you think i'd ever say that? i'm not that mean, you know. i came here because bella and joori were both too scared to and they said im the toughest to bruise." he explained, and took a seat next to her.

mel grinned, knowing that wasn't true. "i wish i never met him."

"really?" sungchan asked, concerned.

"yeah, a hundred percent. i wish that ten months ago i never answered his dumb snapchat and never offered him a job. i wish your stupid cousin and yangyang never quit that job in the first place. god things would be so fucking good right now." mel groaned, rethinking every possible thing ever. "how could he do that to me? how could he date me, tell me he loves me, have sex with me, and then just leave? i never thought of him as someone who could ever do that."

sungchan hated hendery too, as did joori and bella. they were officially a part of the hate team. but he still didn't want to hate on hendery, because he never really knew with melanie. "hey whats that cheese called? its like booda?"

mel furrowed her eyebrows, ignoring the tear that rolled down her cheek. "gouda?"

"yeah! isnt that the kind of cheese that the people in television shows wear as hats?" he asked, and mel was still completely lost.