79 | great party

SEVENTY NINE | GREAT PARTY !

lucas was quite bewildered, drunk as hell, and sitting next to hendery on the steps of the stairs in chenle's house. "what the fuck."

hendery looked over at lucas, and knew that he had entered chenle's room. "... dude."

"what the fuck..." lucas said once again, and that was all that was said for quite a while. hendery even felt like crying again, and lucas just sat there, confused.

after about ten minutes of silence, lucas put his head into his heads, rubbing his eyes. "how the fuck do i get that out of my memory. oh my god, im gonna throw up."

hendery was just confused on why they would continue to have sex even after he walked in on them? like it was just common sense to wrap it up at that point. "why is that all you're saying?"

lucas looked at hendery, but the steps on the stairs got both of their attention. "hendery i've been looking for yo— you're drunk, and you're crying. what the hell is going on here?"

lucas grabbed onto renjun, hugging him tightly, "i just saw something horrible."

renjun furrowed his eyebrows, turning to hendery. hendery then pointed to chenle's room, and coincidentally, one of the culprits walked out.

"hey loverboy.." hendery waved at sungchan, feeling quite awkward. "what the fuck is up... haha.."

"i have to go." sungchan walked past them quickly, as renjun gasped.

"you're joking! with who?" the smaller boy pried his boyfriends arms off, heading closer to the room as the little girl walked out. ".. bella.. hi."

"hi.." the girl smiled awkwardly, also pushing past them to walk downstairs, but not before staring at hendery, basically pleading him not to tell.

"but.. im confused." renjun pointed, thinking about jisung. lucas just continued to rub his eyes, thinking he just witnessed child pornography.

mark had zero success in trying to win back jisu, and donghyuck was already making him a t-shirt that proclaimed him as the 'biggest loser'.