85 | family meeting

EIGHTY FIVE : FAMILY MEETING !

"no college? you're out of your mind. you have to." her dad disagreed immediately, the family of five sitting in their quaint living room.

melanie groaned, glaring back at taeyong who had a nervous smile plastered on.

"i agree with your father.. mel, you take a writing college class right now. why do you do it and not want to attend college, you're smart!" their mother spoke, and melanie hit mark with a pillow as his giggles were failed to be concealed.

"as valid as what you guys are saying is, it's not like i'm not gonna keep trying to go to college. i'm smart and i have two parents who have enough money for it, but, i really have zero motivation. and i mean seriously zero. i wanna be something cool! like a model or an acrobat or a singer!"

"that'll be tough considering you're ugly, stiff, and with the voice of a screeching wombat." mark pointed and laughed, getting hit by both the females in the family. "well i thought it was funny. its better if you don't go to college, you'll just flunk out and waste mom and dads money."

mel rolled her eyes, sitting back into the couch. "mark smoked weed."

she laughed upon hearing her parents gasp, and taeyong also managed to laugh.

"hey! that- what! thats not what this is about." mark yelled, and then turned back to his parents. "she had sex with donghyuck like thirty times."

"what happened to telling us everything?" gen, their mother, raised her hands in disbelief, as their father remained massaging his head.

"sex with.. donghyuck.. thirty times?" their dad slowly made out, as melanie sighed.

"no, no. that was a lie, kinda. it was not thirty times!" melanie yelled, turning back to look at her brother. "you're the devil."

"hey, you started it!" mark laughed, and then she raised her eyebrows and turned to the last brother.

"no, he did."