93 | sex ed

NINETY THREE | SEX ED !

yangyang and sooyoung sat together, as she tossed another peanut at him. "so then my cat kept puking, and i was like chill. sungchan doesn't have a cleaning bone in his body so instead of helping he just left the house? i was all alone to clean up a mess that i could care less about."

"i mean your day was at least less boring, seriously the most entertaining thing i did yesterday was h—"

"oh my god, look at this meme." sooyoung interrupted yangyang, looking at a meme she saw while scrolling during the conversation.

yangyang faked a laugh, sitting back as he was watched her, he felt wrong. he felt like he was betraying mel and all of his friends. he knew better than this, all for some girl that wronged them.

"sooo.. can we talk about us?" yangyang asked, and sooyoung didn't even look up from her phone, but she did stop focusing on it. she froze at those words, but pretended as if nothing happened.

"what's there to talk about?"

"uhh i dont know, the secret romance we've been having? the fuck. why are you acting so different?" yangyang asked, pushing her away when he noticed she was just going to try and make out.

"god, you are making me feel so unwanted." sooyoung whispered, and then looked up, "there's nothing to talk about. this isn't anything."

yangyang furrowed his eyebrows, and he almost tried to apologize, but then it clicked. he had nothing to apologize for, let bygones be bygones. "screw this, you're not worth it."

"wait—" sooyoung tried to grab him as he left, but he once again pushed through her and out the door. sooyoung sighed, leaning against the desk as she grabbed onto her cheeks that were heating up.

meanwhile, hendery and mel walked down the hall during lunch. neither of the wanted to go to the actual cafeteria, so they spent it roaming the semi empty corridors of the school. "you don't understand, it's like i get it but it just doesn't make any sense at all. the idea of it just sounds so far fetched, like we're playing into a fantasy."