Chapter 6: Vision

Start from the beginning

"Hey! No PDA in my presence! You're making me jealous!" Koro-sensei scolded before everyone stop as the octopus halt. My ears perked up at the sound of running water. Don't tell me--

"BEHOLD! A pool I made especially just for the E-Class!" Our teacher announce before everyone got excited and quickly jump in the water after removing their clothes besides their swimwear.

I only sit on the edge and took a quick snap of the place with the others laughing and having fun. If Rei was here, he will always pull me in to have fun with him in the water... I mention at the back of my head. "Hey, Y/n. You aren't gonna go for a quick dive?" Ritsu ask.

I just shake my head and observe everyone else do their thing. "It's fun, but a little depressing. I'm a terrible swimmer, and this suit leaves nothing to the imagination, so we're on the same page, Y/n!" Kayano whined while sitting on her floaty.

"Don't worry, Kayano-- somebody somewhere will like a body like yours someday!" Okajima expressed while taking pictures with his camera. Maehara and you return each other's glances before you toss your volleyball to him and he spike it hard at the back of Okajima's head.

"Ow! Hey! That hurt, dude!"

"Oi, Okajima, maybe don't go acting like a dashing man while setting up that camera to take a sneak pics of Y/n-san's body! I'm beating the fuck out of you for that!" The orange sunset boy scolded him.

"Nagisa, you... you're a boy!"

"You just noticed?!"

"Can you blame us?" Rio sighed before everyone flinch when Koro-sensei blow a whistle. "Kimura! No running at poolside! You could trip and hurt yourself!"

"Oh, uh, sorry..."

"Hara-san and Nakamura-san! Watch with the breathe-holding! I'm worried that you'll stay under too long and drown!"

"Okajima and Y/n! I'm confiscating the cameras!" As the yellow octopus reach out, I grab my green rubber knife and cut his tentacle off before he could even snatch it away from me.

"What the--You can't just do that all day-- swim! That includes you, Hazama! Or you'll get a heat stroke at this tempearature!" "S-So fussy..." The whole class sweatdrop at whistling octopus.

"I'm pretty sure I've handled worse than a heat stroke. Keep you filthy tentacles off my things, you piece of shit..." I shot before he sulk down in his seat from your comeback.

"Aww, don't be such a stick in the mud, Koro-sensei! Have a splash!" Hinano exclaimed, giving him a splash before the yellow octopus shrieked from his seat.

"Was that a scream?"

"Hey, darling, I can tell you've been a little down when sensei almost compiscate your camera. How about I cheer you up for a bit?" Karma mention as he slide on the water and start shaking Koro-sensei's chair with a innocent, yet sadistic smile.

"YAAH! Karma-kun! Stop that! I'll fall in! I'm going to fall! Do you hear me?!? I'll fall in! Please!"

"Sure~ Just don't mess with my (fruit/name) or else I'll definitely make you my floaty..." He said before letting the chair go. "Is that your way to cheer me up?" You sheepishly ask plainly. "Yup~ Or perhaps you want a kiss to make it all better?"

"AS IF WE'LL LET YOU!" The boy scream in sync overprotectively. "Koro-sensei... Don't tell me..."

"Oh I just feel like swimming that's all. It's not like my tentacles get all swollen and soggy so I can't move or anything~"

"You basically said our point out loud..." you mumbled. "Sensei can't swim... Well that's a promising weak point yet..." Nagisa stated. "With that kickboard of yours, I was sure you were going to swim!" Mimura joke. "This is not a kickboard! It's a wafer!" Sensei corrected.