Chapter 4: Itona Horibe

I huff a bit as I hop from a broken log while covering my uniform nicely. The weather reporter had mention that it was suppose to be sunny. Even in news, people lied. How lame...

I reach my classroom before opening the door, only to be greeted by everyone. "Ohayo, Y/n!" They said. As always, I ignore them and remove my rain coat as I took my seat. "Let me guess, you all thought it was suppose to sunny..." Nagisa spoke out loud just by seeing the everyone's half wet hair.

"Well everyone's in a hurry since there's gonna be a new transfer..." Kayano said with a sheepish smile. "Judging not by your reaction, but your sudden move of tilting your head, you're confuse since you didn't receive any email..." Takebayashi explained, pushing his glasses a bit.

"Of course she would be confuse. Poor little (fruit/name) doesn't even have her own phone to begin with~" Karma teased, messing my hair a bit, but I was unbothered. "Say Y/n, we hardly know you. Can you at least give us some hints? Maybe we can find a way to help you get your emotions back!" Yada exclaimed, but all I did is stare at my table.

"It's okay if you won't tell us, you can just give us a hint each day!" Hara join in. "It's better to stay quiet...." I replied before they all sighed. "Welp, let's try again tomorrow! What matters is you feel comfortable around us!" Isogai comforted before sensei entered with his head looking a lot bigger than usual.

"All right, class, time for homeroom. Please take your seats..." he said before all of us sweatdrop. "That's... big..." Nagisa mumble. "Koro-sensei, your head is approximately 33 percent larger. Please explain..." Ritsu ask as I ignore his explanation and glance at my camera.

"Ah. It's soaked up all this moisture, thanks to the high humidity..." he whined while squeezing the water out of his face as Nagisa noted his weakness point. "Like uncooked rice!"

"Let me sing a lullaby... as I close my eyes..." I hummed silently while glancing at me and Rei's picture that was save in the camera he left. "And as you're drifting off... to sleep... Hope that the dreams you had find... are bright~" I ignore what the others doing until I pause when they went quiet.

I turn my head and saw them staring. Even I try to keep it unheard, they still heard me. "What a beautiful song~ It really made the storm harsher though..." Sensei joke as his head was back to normal. I didn't continue and just put down my camera at my desk.

"Put it down for a while as I announce the news. Karasuma-sensei tells me another transfer student is coming..." "Yeah, well, probably another assassin..." one of the boys guess. "I got into a little trouble taking Ritsu too lightly last time. Y/n, you haven't arrive here that time, so-"

"No. I understand and I can already imagine you being toasted as the burnt bread..." I cut him off before Karma hold his laughter this time. "W-Well yes, BUT this time I won't make the same mistake twice!" He defended himself as Ritsu giggle. "In any case, it'll be nice for you to have someone else on your side..." he added.

"Hey Ritsu, have you heard anything? You know, as a fellow transfer assassin?" Hara asked the 2D girl. "Yes, a little. Wanna hear it, Y/n?" The computer girl ask before I shrugged.

"Ok. Here we go. Originally, he and I were supposed to be introduced together. I would handle long-range attacks, and he, close-range combat. Together, we'd drive Koro-sensei into a corner..." she pause.

"Wait-another boy? Don't tell me he's like that period head!" Terasaka ask. "Nope. He's far from Karma, but close to Y/n-san. But... those orders were cancelled for two reasons..." Ritsu corrected. "That makes it a lot worse!" I just ignore Terasaka's complain and got a little interested.

"Huh... what were they?" Hara ask again. "One, his judgement took longer than expected. And two, I lack the capacity to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelmingly inferior to him..." the computer girl explained again that blow off Koro-sensei's finger just by judging his expression.