<12> Sana's Warning

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ < ᴘᴏᴠ >

Lisa immediately stood up with her mouth filled with food. "Jennie?!", Tae called being shocked as Lisa stood there awkward while Jennie was still eating. "Yah- get over here. They think I'm you", Lisa mumbled trying to get Jennies attention. "Well what the f*ck am I suppose to say...'Oh hey. It's Lisa and I'm Jennie who's a ghost...a dead beat'...They'll think your crazy", Jennie explained.

Jungkook, Sana, and Tzuyu all then came out of there tents as they were also in shock. "What the- Did you follow us here?!", Sana asked. "No one's following nobody", Lisa scoffed as Jennie watched, giving dirty looks at Sana.

"What are you doing here anyways?", Jungkook asked. "Oh you know, just strollin around the forest", Lisa dramatically faked laughed. "Sure you did, I bet you secretly followed us", Sana scoffed as Jennie picked up a pebble throwing it right at her face.

Lisa turned her back as her and Jennie quietly giggled. "Yah did you throw that?!", Sana cried. "Oh suck it up, your acting like it was a big boulder", Lisa teased,

"Yah Jennie say sorry", Tzuyu says. "No thanks"..."Just say sorry!", Jungkook exclaimed but Lisa then walks up to him. "Why should I? Are you gonna take me to jail if I dont?", she scoffed.

Jennie stood there as she felt bad for Lisa since Jungkook doesn't know that it's literally Lisa infront of him. "Aish, I'm out of here", Lisa exclaimed walking off but Tae grabs her hand, stopping her.

"What-"..."Don't go, it's already late and something might happen to you", he worriedly says as Jennie smiles seeing that he still cares, unlike the jerk Jungkook.

"I can take care of myself...so let go", Lisa faked smile being grossed out that he's touching her since she never liked him from the start. Tae then just pulls her in his arms as Jennie and Sana gasped. "It's fine Jennie it's only Lisa, calm...calm", Jennie said to herself.

"Just for tonight, please", he begs. "You know it's kinda awkward being here when you guys are obviously going on a double date...I don't wanna come between y'all", Lisa says as Jennie agreed rolling her eyes.

"Date? No, me and Sana aren't dating, we're just friends...nothing more, nothing less", he strongly claimed as Sana was lowkey embarrassed and hurt making Jennie laugh hysterically. "Say it louder", she wheezed.

Lisa then smirked seeing Sanas reaction to what Tae said. "Ha, in yo face Sana!", Jennie teased. Tzuyu then pulls her away while Jungkook walks up to Lisa.

"Can't you just catch a break? Just go and disappear just like what your friend did to me", he rudely exclaimed as Lisa was shocked at what he just said. "Disappear like Lisa you mean?...From what I heard you sold her off", she scoffed holding and fighting her tears back.

Tae widened his eyes in shock as Jungkook clenched his fist. "Why the hell would I do that to her?! I loved her-"..."Did you really? Because you sure did treat her like an asshole!". "You don't know anything- and you shouldn't be talking, you ignored Lisa too".

"I really wanna slap the living life out of him", Jennie angrily says as Lisa holds her back. "We were all in the wrong-"...Jungkook just glared at her as Jennie looked at Lisa feeling bad. "Don't listen to him", she says.