<2> A Sign

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ < ᴘᴏᴠ >

"How long has it been since you've been having those nightmares?", Jay asked. "It's been weeks, but it's crazy because it's my ex", I scoffed as he started laughing hysterically. "Your ex? The one who cheated on you?"... "You didn't have to put it out like that, but yeah that one".

"I heard if you dream of someone constantly like that then it's a sign", Jay says putting on his shirt. "A sign, how so?"..."A sign of you guys possibly getting back together-"..."Haha, there is no way I'm falling in love with her again", I scoffed. "You never know", he teased as I threw the pillow at his face.

"Well what kind of dream has it been?", he asked. "My ex tryna kill me, now tell me how that would be a sign", I chuckled. "I'm just saying man. Your having that dream for a reason", he says leaving the room as I just sat there thinking about it.

"A sign, what kind of sign?...Eh whatever", I shrugged it off as I got up from the bed, putting on my work uniform. Someone then walks in as it's Jay again. "What's up?", I asked as he looked sad. "Your being transferred", he replied making me confused.

"Boss said that there's work that needs to be done back in Korea-"..."And I have to go?! Why do I need to go? I never asked to be transferred", I complained. "He's just sending anyone and he transferred me to Thailand", he explained in an annoyed, sad tone.

"Ugh, I'm going to talk to him", I exclaimed walking off but Jay stops me. "It's no use, I did the same but got a warning saying he was gonna fire me", he scoffed, rolling his eyes. I sat back down on the bed, annoyed.

"I don't want to return back to Korea", I mumbled. "Why not?...Is it because your ex is there?", he laughed. "No it's not that, I just-"..."Stop lying to yourself, you still have feelings for her don't you?", he smirked.

"Yah- shut up and leave before I beat your a-"..."Ahaha bye", he laughed, rushing out as I chuckled. My phone then rang as I grabbed it from my pocket answering it..."Hello, this is Taeyhung speaking", I say thinking its my boss.

I waited for a few second for someone to speak but heard nothing but little mumbles. "Hello? Do you mind speaking up-"..."Tae!", they shouted over the phone making me flinch in fear. I quickly dropped the phone being scared since whoever called my name sounded angry.

There tone was angry and it was a deep growling noise in the background which was sending a shiver down my spine. I picked the phone back up but the person ended the call.

"That was weird...ugh I've gone crazy", I sighed walking into the bathroom but once I entered I saw a man standing next to the sink which terrified me....

ugh I've gone crazy", I sighed walking into the bathroom but once I entered I saw a man standing next to the sink which terrified me