<10> Road Trip

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ < ᴘᴏᴠ >

I stood beside Sana as I thought of nothing but Jennie and the way she was acting last night. "Are you okay?", Sana asked. "Uhh yeah", I replied acting as if everything was alright when it wasn't. "Let's go home now?". "Mhmm".

We walked out the hospital as I looked over to Sana's bandaged wrist that Jennie broke which I feel bad for. "I'm sorry about yesterday with Jennie", I apologized. "It's fine- it's nothing new about her", she scoffed. "What do you mean?".

"Jennie used to bully me in middle school and senior year", she explained. "No way- she was a nice person", I laughed. "How can you call her a nice person after what she did to you", she says as my smile faded away.

"She cheated on you and yet you still call her a good person", she scoffed. She is...you just don't know that!

ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ < ᴘᴏᴠ >

I was walking behind Sana and Tae as that rat was just talking shit on me. "She's not a good person Tae- you deserve better", she says grabbing his hand. "Yah keep your hands off of him before I-"...She then pulls him closer to her like she's about to kiss him. "Ahh yah!", I shouted quickly grabbing a pot of flowers as I emptied it and splashed its dirty water on her making her stop.

"Ahh- what the-"...I stood there laughing as I happily walked beside Tae. "Are you okay??", Tae asked looking so worried. "Sheesh, your acting like she died or something", I complained. "I'm fine but where did that water come from?", she confusingly asked. "From me", I evilly snickered.

"C'mon let's go before you catch a cold", Tae says as Sana just smiled, blushing. "What is it?". "Your worried about me, aren't you?", she giggled. "Oh uhh-". Tae just stood there awkward as Sana stood closer to him.

"Oh dear gracious God, hold me back before I murder this hoe", I exclaimed being dramatic. "I know this is a bit too early to say but I think I like you- but you don't have to answer me right away...I can wait", Sana smiled.

"That's it. I'm murdering this hoe", I say quickly taking off my ripped ghetto sandals. I then threw it at her head as she shouts in pain. "Did you just hit me?", she asked Tae, dramatically crying. "I- why would I hit you?", he says lowkey laughing.

"I think there's a bad ghost around me". "There's no such thing as a ghost", Tae scoffed as I slapped him making his head fly forward. "Well what the the f*ck am I?", I asked. Sana then gasped as he looked him with a terrified look. "W-Was it you who hit me?", he nervously asked Sana. "N-No-".

They both had scared faces on as they both dramatically ran off screaming. "Ahhh- There's a ghost!", Sana shouted. "AhHhHh tHeReS a GhOsT", I mimicked being annoyed.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ < ᴘᴏᴠ >

I knocked on the door as both me and Tzuyu waited for someone to come. The door then creaked opened just showing the persons eyes. "Uh can I help you guys?", they asked. "Yes. We'd like to speak to Rosè", I said.