𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Prison probably gives you a lot of time to do that." I fired back.

He laughed uncomfortably before shifting slightly.

"Aubrey, I- I need to talk to you. Is there somewhere where we can talk, or-" He began as he looked down at me.

No way, there is no way. I've always known he was dumb, but I mean... come on.

"Do you even realize what you're asking me right now?" I asked as I shook my head violently in absolute shock.

"I'm not the same guy that I was back then." He said, like that was supposed to mean something to me. Like as if he was justifying his behavior or something, or rather that I should talk to him because now he's "different".

"Oh you're not?" I quipped sarcastically.

His eyes flashed to my cheek, and I realized Nate was going to be back any second, and that Kyle was looking at the deep scar he gave me across my cheek. The deep red gash that hasn't changed one bit since he gave it to me. He pushed his glasses onto his blonde wet hair, and I looked away so I could dodge his eyes, so he could examine what he had done to me while drunk. With his own goddamn beer bottle.

"If you can give someone like DeRosé a chance, then you could give me at least fifteen minutes to talk." He shrugged as he pursed his lips and nodded his head behind me to where Nate was standing, laughing with the guys as he searched for towels for him and I.

He just hasn't changed.

And I feel foolish to think that for one second he could've possibly learned something.

"You really haven't changed have you." I spat, voice filled with obvious disgust.

"I don't owe you anything." I continued as I looked up at him.

"I know you don't, but-" He began as I pulled my eyebrows together, squinting because he wasn't doing a great job at blocking the sun for me.

"But what?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Please, I came to apologize." He said as I exhaled a pent up breath and looked to the side so I wouldn't have to look at him. "I know there's no excuse, but I just want to talk." Kyle said.

I looked down at his hands and felt anxious. His hands that did unforgivable things to me, things I had never wanted. His strong disgusting football muscular hands that took complete and absolute control over me and my body.

"You raped me Kyle." I said, beginning to now get very fucking angry.

And god, I was so angry for so many things.

I try my best to be a kind person. I'm always nice to people, I never have been mean to anyone like ever. I always try to care for people, and I always put others ahead of myself. But I'm so angry and when I get angry I cry. And I honestly just feel like screaming and crying right now. I feel like screaming and crying because he doesn't get to have this power over me two years later where his actions control my choices and my life. I'm angry because he's here, and he's still haunting me. I'm angry because I'm so fucking terrified of him.

"Please Aubrey, please for just fifteen minutes. Up there in that restaurant." He begged as he pointed to the top of the boardwalk where there were a bunch of little restaurants and people walking around happily.

I'm not fucking happy.

"No." I said while shaking my head and closing my eyes tightly, hoping that this was just a terrible scary nightmare.

"Aubrey-" He tried.

"No Kyle." I said, knowing he didn't know what no meant but still.

"What you did to me is unforgivable." I said while shaking my head, hoping he'd accept that I didn't want to talk to him, and go away.

She's With The BandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara