"You wouldn't dare." I glare. "Why is it such a problem to show me paperwork?"

She smirked. "Just give me the goat."

"No."

"Oh Mr.-."

"Okay! Fine you can have him." I gave in.

"Great! bring him to nationals for me to pick him up." She smiled at me but in a mischievous manner.

"I will." I snort.

She squinted her nose and continued to walk down the hall.

Later that day, it was lunch. Adam and I started to have lunch together in the classrooms. Today, we were in the extra classroom that no one ever used anymore. It was the perfect spot for us to stay.

"What did Kristen say to you earlier? I saw you and her talking." Adam asked as he sat next to me with my feet on his lap.

"She wants Murphy the Goat. It's honestly so suspicious. I can just see her plan from a mile away." I scoff as I poke my pasta in my thermos.

"What's her plan?"

"She is totally gonna have me bring him to Nationals just so he can run loose and get me suspended for intentional destruction AGAIN. I'm not that stupid."

"How do you know that she will do that?" Adam asked.

I cocked an eyebrow. "Your really asking me that? Whatever I gotta get to class." I stood up and began to walk out, but that's when Adam grabbed my wrist. I turned around to face him and he slowly stood up, noses inches apart.

"Class doesn't start for another half hour." Adam smirked.

I shifted My eyes from his eyes, to his lips, then back to his eyes. "Okay? So what do you want to do?"

Adam smirked.

"Shut up!" I laughed pushing him away. I couldn't help but blush. "Oh my gosh, I'm leaving!" I started walking out of the classroom laughing.

"It was a joke, Bridget! I wouldn't do that. I-I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable." Adam chased after me while laughing.

"Who said id be uncomfortable?" I spun around looking at him.

"Umm- I-"

I interrupted him by wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a passionate kiss on his soft lips.

"Later cake eater." I whisper before leaving him alone in the classroom.

Later that day, I went to the competition. Many girls were in their costumes looking elegant as ever. Especially Kristen and her stupid face. God, she had such a punchable face. Just a little bop bop and we'd be chillin' ya know.

The girls began making their way to the rink just as the announcements told them so. Well, most of the girls. Kristen disappeared into the crowd and just as I thought she was out of sight, a slight cough erupted from behind me.

"Where's the goat?" She snickered

I refused to turn around and face her.

"What goat?" I played dumb and began walking towards the rink. Kristen glared at me and scoffed.

"She didn't bring the damn animal." She growled at her teammate. "She must think she is so slick. She's catching on to me."

"Don't even think about it too much. You have a competition to win." He teammate whispered to her. "Don't focus on her and try to get rid of her. She isn't even eligible to skate."