E-Scape Goat

"I don't know what to do with it!"

"I don't know either!"

Julie and I bickered harshly.

"Bridget are you in there?" The lady called out.

I scoffed and shoved the goat into the box and pushed it under my bed.

"Sorry! I was changing." I say as I opened my door.

The thin lady walked into my dorm with Mr. Buckley shortly behind. The lady sniffed the air and looked around. Soon, she spun around and glared at me.

I gave her a confused look as if I had no clue as to what would make her want to look through my room.

"Alright." She sighed. "But if you hear anything-or know anything, you know where to find us." Dr. Morris said and waltz out the room, slamming the door shut.

Julie and I sighed in relief. "We gotta find Dwayne." I say.

We put the baby goat in my duffel bag for figure skating and Julie and I made our way to Dwaynes room.

We pounded on the door non stop really loud.

"Dwayne! Dwayne! Open up, Dwayne!" Julie and I yelled.

Eventually the door swung open. "What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be in tour dorms?"

"We have a problem." We both barged into his room. I set my duffel bag on the bed and opened it.

"Is that a-."

"Goat? Yes, yes it is." I nod.

"Your not allowed animals in here! You know the administrators are gonna-."

"We know, Dwayne." Julie interrupted.

"Connie and Guy found it, felt bad that it only has three legs, came to me, left it with me, and now I named him Murrrrrrrrrrrrrr-phy."

"I thought we were naming it Dumbledore?" Julie questioned.

"Whatever. It's a fucking goat." I shrug.

Dwayne rubbed his eyes. "Oh have mercy! Why did you even bring it here?"

"Well, we know nothing about goats. We were hoping that you'd help us." I say.

"As in help us, you'd take the darn thing." Julie added.

"I'm sorry guys, but unfortunately enough i don't know much about goats. Only cows, horses, bulls, and pigs."

"No goats?"

Dwayne shook his head. "But he is a cute little critter though." He stroked the little guy's chin as it balanced on the wood floor. "You be careful with him. Who knows what they'll do if they find out you snuck a goat into the dorms."

Julie and I nod.

"Alright, I guess we should go then. Thanks." I stood up and put the goat into my bag.

We walked out of his room and started down the hall.

"What do we do know?" Julie asked me.

"I don't know." I shrug. The sounds of scraping could be heard from my bag. "Can this goat just shut the hell up? He's so loud."

The handicapped goat started to rip through my duffel bag with its horns.

"We gotta run, Julie." I say. "Before he gets out."

We sprint down the hall just to run into Mr. Buckley.

"Hello girls!" He smiled at us. "What are you two up to today?"