21💫Mew Story(II)💫

"But why?? Phi Gulfff why did he have to die , couldn't they have just given him a happy ending ? "
"Thanya I told you beforehand that this dystopian novel had a sad ending "
"Yeah....but this is too tragic!! Phi she will be so sad , everyone will be so sad . Won't their lives be full of darkness now!?!! " She asked between sobs 
"Bad times can always be overcome, I am sure all the other characters will eventually will find a new normal in life and be happy . "
"What about h-him then? "
"Well....Life is not always perfect and misfortune can strike at any moment , so we have to live it to the fullest to not regret anything, notice how it says he died with a smile  , also he will be remembered by the ones left behind "
"Phi you sound so mature "
"I have had my fair share of misfortune in this life ....but see I am quite happy right? "
"True... " Thanya seemed to have stopped crying by now 
"I think you should read this book next, You really need a pick me up after all those tears. "
"Okay phi! "

Mew had been listening to this entire conversation and somehow to him it felt like that person had been directly talking to him , urging him to get out of his upset bubble . 
He was curious now , to see the face of that person .... He caught a glimpse of his face when he walked back to the cafe counter . 

To say he was gorgeous would be a gross understatement . Mew  thought his heart stopped beating for a second. He felt like someone had reached into the depths of his mind , found out what he thought would be an angel and then made him. 

He was in love. 

------------------------------

After that day he couldn't seem to get that boy out of his head . He had stepped out and called Thanya from his phone , He didn't have the guts to make eye contact with the guy who made him feel weak in the knees. Call him crazy but it felt like he had found his soulmate. 

He had asked Thanya about him , she said his name was Gulf and he was the same age as him . 
He felt like a stalker but he felt like he had to know everything about him. He used to wait outside the cafe everyday using Thanya as an excuse, taking the chance to observe Gulf . He found every single one of his  actions endearing , that pout when he got a recipe wrong , the grin when he spoke to his colleague, the look on his face while reading a happy story or the sobs when he found a especially sad one, Jumping when some boyband song played . Aghhhhh He was taking over Mew's heart ,brain and life and honestly ...Mew didn't mind.

--------------------------------
"You want to study here? I thought you would want to go study with Erica "
"Nope I HAVE to study here , I've even decided what major I want. Plus if I studied abroad I would have to stay away from you all " Mew said with a pout 
"Okay okay you honey tongued monkey , Its up to you , but you better get in by merit , I will not pull any strings for you"
"YESH! "
Mew had specifically decided to study in the same college as Gulf , hoping that one day he would be brave enough to actually talk to the other.
-----------------------

"UGH! " 
For what was like the hundredth time Mew backed off at the last minute before talking to Gulf. Believe it or not it had been a year since he had joined the same university as Gulf but still hadn't spoken to him once! 
And it definitely didn't help that there were girls throwing themselves at him despite his multiple rejections, eventually he had stopped trying to talk to them and maintained a cold persona hoping they would leave him alone. 
After all he just had eyes for one person and did not seem to have the guts to talk to him . 
He was also slightly wary of this Luke person who seemed to be close to Gulf and had a personal vendetta against him. Mew did not want to piss off anyone close to Gulf so he avoided putting that idiot in place when he confronted him some day accompanied by 2 other idiots accusing him of something .....stealing popularity? eh whatever He couldn't be bothered.

He had been waiting outside the cafe for maybe half an hour convincing himself to go inside and actually try talking to Gulf 
But what if  I come off as awkward and dumb and he never wants to talk to me again!  calm down Mew you can do this!  

After taking a deep breath he walked in and tried to seem as casual as possible and said- 
"Princess? I'm sorry I got caught up in traffic ."
OH MY GOD GULF WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT HIM .
Calm down heart ! calm down! 
No don't calm down so much that you stop working 
Please function properly I want to live to see him . 
"Mew? "
He knows my name!!!! I am on cloud nine now 
Oh I have to respond 
Uhhh
"Oh , Hi Gulf "