4💫Ignored?💫

To say he was dazed would be an understatement . 

He was supposed to ask out Mew today? and Mew would accept? Gulf still couldn't believe Mew's reaction. He had stood for at least 10 minutes after Mew had walked off  and when he came to his senses he was overwhelmingly grateful .

*next day at school*

You can do it Gulf ! it is just asking a person out  and Mew already knows . It is going to be fine .

His Heart: Ha you wish! I am going to beat so fast that you can't think straight

Calm the hell down heart!!

He reached college pretty early and decided for wait for Mew in the corridor , Since it was so early not many people were around .

He saw Mew walking down the corridor and his heart started working overtime.

Oh wow he looked hot , no wonder he was popular . Just look at those broad shoulders , oh he swung his bag on his shoulder , did you see those veins? dayum . Stop it gulf! He is very kindly helping you out , stop eye fucking him. 

He hesitantly walked towards Mew and when they were right in front of each other -

"M-"

The other walked straight by without sparing him a glance. 

Gulf froze. 

what? He just ignored me right?  does that mean he is not okay with it now? Oh well I should have known . He probably did not have the heart to tell me yesterday . But... this felt worse . Of  course Mew was a straight guy who was so popular with girls , why would he ever agree to pretend to date a nobody like him. 

His brain told him to take it logically but he couldn't not feel disappointed and... hurt.

He dragged himself to his class trying to plan what he could do after getting expelled from college . 

*Lunch Break, At canteen*

He was just sitting alone at a corner table as usual , Luke throwing his looks of disdain from time to time . He noticed Mew sitting at another corner silently eating , the only difference being the girls crowding around him . 

It was maybe 10 mins until break ended and Gulf was contemplating going back to class when his phone buzzed. 

So he ignored me so that I can ask him out in front of Luke? why didn't he tell me then!! 

Well it makes sense but...

Anyway I have to ask him out now. 

Gulf got up from his table and walked towards Mew's . He walked by Luke's table narrowly avoiding getting tripped. As he got to Mew's table Mew looked up and made eye contact . 

Gulf shut his eyes tightly for a second, looked at those whirlpool like eyes and said-

"Mew ... I really like you . Will you go out with me? "

The people in earshot went deathly silent for a second then started snickering 

"Ha What does that wimp think "
"Does he really think he can date Mew??"
"Mew won't even look at trash like that"

were the contemptuous mutters he could here from people around , but he did not look anywhere except at Mew who was looking at him with an unidentifiable expression . 

"Gulf... actually.. I have liked you for a long time too. So today is our first day then."

He is pretending gulf.
Its all false , you are doing this just to not get expelled. 
Its all pretense.

His heartbeat said otherwise.