14 💫Hickey and Hoodie 💫

This is unfair ! How can he look so good . ILLEGAL! 

"Gulf? Gulffff? is it not good ? ""I-Its very nice, I sh-should go try mine now  " Gulf said as he blushed and tried to walk into the changing room without looking up "But- "It was only when he turned to close the door that he realised he had ente...

"I-Its very nice, I sh-should go try mine now  " Gulf said as he blushed and tried to walk into the changing room without looking up 
"But- "
It was only when he turned to close the door that he realised he had entered the room Mew had changed it and Mew was looking at him with a smirk . 
"Sooo I think I need to change back too -
"Oh i am sorry I'll Leav- MEW!  " Gulf hissed as Mew put out an arm to stop him from going out and slipped in the room too . 
"I don't mind sharing " He whispered into Gulf's ear as they were in the cramped changing room 
"Wha- " He was cut off by Mew's lips softly pressing against his . His hands automatically relaxed and went pull Mew closer as he responded to those strawberry lips. He could feel Mew's hand running through his coarse hair as he began to drop kisses along his jawline . 

-------

"I couldn't help it , You looked so nice also you seemed to be enjoying it too "
Gulf blushed as he glared at Mew , trying to hide the dark purple mark on his neck with the help of the hoodie he was forced to buy

"I couldn't help it , You looked so nice also you seemed to be enjoying it too "Gulf blushed as he glared at Mew , trying to hide the dark purple mark on his neck with the help of the hoodie he was forced to buy

"Ugh I don't know come on
They left the trinkets and clothes they bought in Mew's car and Mew finally somehow convinced Gulf that his hickey wasn't prominent . 
"So what's next babe?"
Gulf felt a tingle every time Mew called him by any term of endearment , talk about being smitten.
"Now we go recharge ourselves by filling this " He pointed at his stomach and grinned 
---------------------
"So you are telling me all these stalls have different types of food? but the road is covered with stalls! are we expected to eat from every single one? How do you even choose?! Is it hygienic? But woah that looks nice "

Gulf laughed as he saw Mew jabber away as he got overwhelmed by the street food stalls. 
"Mew relax no one is forcing you to eat , lets walk the entire length once and then decide what we should eat "
He grabbed Mew's hand and began walking down the road looking at the foods being sold. 

"Are they....frying a banana?? " Mew asked incredulously 
"Thats kluay tod , Its tastes amazinggg . Oh also the noodle soup , and the pork skewers , The rotis are nice too
Gulf continued to gush over the food almost forgetting Mew's  existence . 
Once they made note of where the stalls  Gulf asked Mew if there was anything he wanted to specifically try . 
Mew was just grinning at their interlocked hands and said "You know the place best , you say "
"Okayy for starter snacks we can have the pork skewers and fried pastry then we can move onto the noodle soup , satay miang kham and thennnnn Dessert!  I have soo much i want to eat the crepes, ice cream sandwiches , coconut pancakes, cake pops and and-   
"

"Gulfy can we eat that much ? "
"Huh? Of course we can Lets begin!"
----------------

"Ahh I am so stuffed that one push and I would roll like a ball " Gulf said as he patted his now full stomach.

Mew was looking at him as though in wonder about how all that food went inside that one body. 
"I should probably exercise more often with all the eating I am doing , gotta reduce all this extra fat "
"Hey! Nooo I like this squishy squishy soft tummy " Mew said as he poked it 

-------------------
"See you tomorrow then "
"I don't to leave "
"Should we walk around the block once then "
"that sounds nice "
They interlocked hands and walked together 
"Mew...I just realised ... 2 weeks are almost up ....we will need to break up soon right? "
He looked up at Mew who looked away as though avoiding eye contact .
"Hmm"
He wanted to hold onto Mew and tell him that he did not want to break up but .. He couldn't.
"Thanks for helping me out , for agreeing to pretend , for helping me all these days... I am indebted to you"

After that they walked in silence for a few minutes until Mew abruptly stopped.
"Gulf .....Lets not break up "
Gulf looked at Mew in shock 
"I don't want to end things with you , can't we just stay together? If its about the blackmail part we can pretend to break up but I-I really like you   , you like me too right? I mean maybe you don't but can you give me a chanc-
He was cut off by Gulf hugging him tightly 
"Really ? You really like me ? i l-like you a lot too Mew but you like me? I thought - I thought you were just pretending "
Mew wrapped his arms around the other pulling him closer "I don't want to let you go "