9💫Giant Wheel Couples stay together💫

"Since I slept on our date I really want to do something in return"

"Mew its totally fine , seriously . stop apologizing  "

Gulf didn't understand why Mew was being so sad about it, He had loved the date. 

"We didn't even click pictures"

Oh that's why he is sad? because we didn't get photos to post ? for the pretense? 

Honestly, Gulf kept forgetting that it was pretense. He felt a sense of comfort with Mew which he had never known his entire life , and he did not want it to end. 

"Gulf , Lets go to a carnival today . I want to make up for ruining our date "

"first of all , you didn't ruin our date and second I have to work today , ive taken too many days off "
"okay...." Mew said while looking like wet puppy .

You know what ..I should make most of the time I get with him anyway. 

"Lets go after my shift at the cafe ends today "

"Really!?  Yessss" Mew said happily 

------------------------------------------------------------

*At the carnival*

"Its so colourful !!! balloon shooting!! hot dogs!! Oh my god!! cotton candy !! "

forget Mew, Gulf was in love with the carnival. 
Mew had wanted to buy couple headbands , Gulf was reluctant about it but once he saw Mew wearing those cute puppy ears he couldn't refuse and gave in.

"woahhh"

Gulf stared with big bunny eyes at the cotton candy getting made and then went nom nom nom. 

"huh? did you say something"

Gulf thought he heard Mew say something , but Mew just shook his head in response .

--------------------

"Aghhh this gun is not like the arcade one , I just cant seem to hit it "

pop pop pop ... Mew shot balloon after after balloon as Gulf struggled with aiming. 
"Here you go " Mew handed the box of chocolates he won to Gulf to stop the other from sulking.

They roamed around the carnival trying random games and food , Gulf was feeling the sugar rush due to all the sweet things he had stuffed himself with but also unnaturally woozy. 

"Do you want to go on the giant wheel?"

"Hmm okay " 

Mew went to buy the tickets as Gulf munched on the last chocolate from the box. He felt weird .... Maybe I had too much candy 

------------

Gulf's eyes were round with wonder as he pushed his palms against the window in the carriage and stared at the night skyline , enjoying the view to the fullest as they slowly rose.

As they were nearing the top he turned to look at Mew who was looking at him with.....Indulgence..? 

He suddenly remembered something he had read a long time ago, something about couples that kiss at the top of a giant wheel staying together forever. 
His brain wasn't functioning when it seemed to make a simple connection. 

Couples, Kiss ,Giant Wheel----> Happy ending
so,
Him, Mew, Giant Wheel , Kiss---> Happy ending 

And he really wanted that happy ending . No point lying to himself  anymore.

He leaned towards Mew and crashed his lips onto those inviting pink ones. Mew seemed to be frozen .

His lips taste like strawberries ....

Was the last thought Gulf had before he lost consciousness.