"Y/N! no no no!" momo says over and over again. she looks as her tears start falling onto your face, mixing with stray water drops.

"y/n...." momo starts to hyperventilate. she never thought she'd have to see you like this. she takes one more look at your face that has blood and water dripping down it and she loses it.

her loud scream of despair is all it takes for the rest of the boys to break down. thunder loudly cackles as everyone starts shaking and sobbing.

kirishima covers his face with his hands, sobbing uncontrollably. it's his fault is all he tells himself. one more look at you and he'll empty out whatever was in his stomach.

iida covers his mouth with one hand and the other covers his forehead as his tears fall. he starts to get flashbacks of his brother and it makes him cry even more as he looks at your figure in momo's arms.

todoroki lets small tears fall down his face as he stays on the line with the police. he starts telling them his location with a shaky voice, trying to cool himself down. on the inside, his heart is beating out of his chest and he feels like he's gonna throw up.

bakugo looks down at the ground as small splotches of the road slowly gets wet below him. he runs a hand through his hair, not wanting to look at you.

momo lets her tears loose as she presses her forehead against yours, whispering no over and over again. she feels blood and water start to soak her clothing as she closes her eyes and prays.

midoriya just silently cries as he clenches his eyes shut and holds your hand. he can't even describe the pain he's feeling. his tears continue to fall as he shakily holds your cold hand to his mouth. he keeps praying in his mind that you'll be alright as his lips find their way to the back of your hand. no screaming or yelling from him.

just silent pain.

todoroki eventually gets off the phone with the ambulance. thunder continues to cackle and rain continues to pour as the group of friends cry over their unconscious friend.

they thought they won. they saved their two classmates. they went against the law to save their captured friends.

but they only made things worse in their eyes.

rushing rain so heavy that it starts to produce mist and puddles forming, the group of friends continue to get soaked as they sob and cry and sob and cry. the eerie sound of the empty street is now filled with wails and sobs of despair.

what seemed like an eternity later, sirens are heard in the background. everyone looks up when they hear a door open. through the mist of the rain and their feet overflowing tears, they see red flashing lights and multiple people making their way to them.

"back away from the girl." one of the emt's say as they start running towards you. iida, kirishima, todoroki and bakugo start to back away but momo and midoriya don't.

"kids, back away from your friend. she'll be safe with us." a paramedic says as he bends down in front of you.

"NO!" momo cries out, holding your head to her chest. iida and kirishima slowly start tearing her away from your grip. "yayorozu. come on, let them-"

"stop!" momo yells, not budging. it takes iida, kirishima and another female to get momo away. she starts sobbing louder as you're ripped away from her. "y/n!" she yells out in fear.

momo continues to cry as she's pulled to the side by iida and kirishima. all of them struggle to stand straight due to the weakness in their knees and the pouring rain.

"sir. please let her go." a male tells midoriya who hasn't move from your side.

"let me go with her." midoriya whispers.