The beginning

Months passed

At classroom

Sehun just woke up from his beautiful sleep. Geography is not his subject. He wish this subject will never exist in korea education system, he really hate it so much.

Ringggggg

"Another class, wake up loser!"

Sehun smirked. He knows he is not the only one who sleep.

"Evening to everyone." Mrs. Lee speak.

It is finally Art subject. Everyone favourite. No one is lacking in this class.

"I have something to announce. This is contribute to your final marks. This is important. This is a pair work. Andd.. "

Everyone lifted their eyebrows.

"You can't choose your own partner. I will decide fo it" Mrs. Lee continued.

The class start being chaos.

Classmate 1 - What is this??
Classmate 2 - This is our final year, this is not fairrrrf
Classmate 3 - This is not right madam!!

And the class keep complaining.

Hayoung started feel scared. Somehow she already feel something worse will happen since this morning. Hayoung hope she get a considerate partner. Hayoung also feel happy a little bit as she will know her partner well later and they will become friend.

While Suho started feel annoyed. He knows that Hayoung will not with him. They have been partner for two years, the chance for them together is so little. Suho know Mrs. Lee so much.

"I will call by name, please sit with your partner after that because you must fill this form later" said Mrs. Lee while waved the paper.

"Choi Yena & Park Hyunjae"
"Byun Chan & Kim Dan"
"Lee Dahee & Han Yuna"
....
.....
.......

Hayoung started shaking. She don't want much just her partner to understand her. That's it.

Chorong is watching Hayoung from far. She has hope for someone.

"Kim Junmyeon & Park Chorong"

Everyone gasped.

Chorong is shocked. She thought many times is that her name or not.

They did not move. None of them. Either Chorong nor Suho.

"Kim Junmyeon & Park Chorong" called Mrs. Lee for second time

"Yes madam" Chorong bravely stand up

"Suho? What are you doing there? Move to your partner now" Mrs. Lee raised one tone. One of the taboos for Mrs. Lee if people don't listen to her.

Sehun gifts Suho a sharp glare. The glare that have one meaning. And only Sehun know what it is.

Mrs. Lee continued read the list name until the end. Hayoung wondered why her name did not call yet.

There are four people left and it means there are two more. Hayoung's eyes start looking around to her classmates. And her eyes stopped at Sehun. They changed the gaze. They make a eye-contact. Sehun? Oh Sehun? Oh Seh-

"Oh Sehun & Oh Hayoung. You guys are the last partner."

Once again everyone gasped.

            ㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹ